(Rin Matsuoka) Reunited

A/n: For some reason, I really like the "old time friends but I had a thing for you" idea when it comes to Rin. Oh well. Also, this pic doesn't really go with this but WHO DOESNT LIKE A BUTLER RIN?

Here's the next one for this little OVA series :) Comment and vote it up if you like it! Also, major reference in here XD I can't help myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(F-F/n)?"

The young girl with the red bows in her (h/c) hair glanced up at the boy who had called her name.

It was Rin Matsuoka, the boy that was in her class at Sano Elementary. It was currently after school and (F/n) usually heads to the neighborhood park to read her book. It struck her as odd that he had approached her in a nervous manner, his cheeks as dark as his hair. "Yes?" She replied kindly to him.

Now, (F/n) didn't mention anything but she knew there were two other boys that had tagged along with Rin, another from their class, Sousuke Yamazaki, and the other boy, Kisumi Shigino. She could clearly hear the two supposed friends of Rin snickering behind the tree ten feet away from them. But, her attention was on the boy in front of her. "Is there something you need from me, Rin-chan?" (F/n) pressed on when all he gave her was silence.

It didn't seem possible, but the young boy's cheeks flared even redder at the sound of his name leaving her lips. "I-I--" From his jacket pocket, he fished out a crinkled, folded paper. He handed it to her, knowing well that his words are only going to embarrass him more.

(F/n) kindly took the paper and opened it up. What she read took her by surprise and she had to look at Rin for confirmation. Her classmate avoided her curious gaze, getting more and more flustered by the second he stands there. She glanced back at the paper and read it again:

(F/n), I really, really, REALLY like you. I think you're really pretty and cool. Can you be my girlfriend?

"Yes."

Rin snapped his head over at her so fast that he nearly got whiplash. "Y-Yes?"

(F/n) gave him an adorable smile, a smile that he had grown to love ever since he first saw it. "I'd love to be your girlfriend, Rin-chan!" she told him with genuine delight. She stuffed her book into her bag and hopped onto her feet. "Wanna walk home together?" Rin could only nod his head in reply, his own happiness overflowing within him. Both smiling brightly, they began walking out of the park.

Barely a few steps out, (F/n) noticed Rin's hand twitching. In one moment, he was reaching over but then retracted it away. The (h/c) haired girl took charge of this matter and intertwined her fingers with his, catching him by surprise. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend now. You can hold my hand any time you want!"

"O-Ok."

Hand in hand, the two strolled out of the park. But before they left, (F/n) turned towards the tree. "Bye Sousuke-kun, Kisumi-kun. We'll see you tomorrow in school!" The two boys froze when hearing their names.

Rin and (F/n) began their innocent relationship only in their third year of elementary school. Both so young and unknowing to what a true relationship really was like, they still stayed together. Every teacher in school and students always admired how adorable they were together. It was actually a healthy relationship which consisted of happiness, laughter, and shared snacks during lunch time.

This had changed drastically when (F/n) had to move to Miyagi before their elementary graduation. It was a tearful day for the two when she finally left. In that moment, Rin believed heavily that he truly loved his girlfriend. His only regret was not sharing his first kiss with the girl.