(Haru Nanase) Childhood Drama

A/n: Fourth one in my OVA series :3 How are these oneshots for you guys? I hope I'm not being in any way repetitive because I've noticed reoccuring scenes in my oneshots. But, I guess I can't help it if it's important in the scene. 

AND ALSO. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES, COMMENTS, AND READS. I'm just so happy so many people like my oneshot series. The last time I checked, this was #411 in the Fanfiction category. It'll probably change once I post this but oh well. Just the fact that this was LISTED is very overwhelming and awesome!

I hope you guys enjoy this one, I seriously love each every one of you!

Oh and before I leave, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TEIKO ARC IN THE KUROKO NO BASKET ANIME. Precious baby baaaaabes <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, so this is Samezuka Academy.

"C'mon, (F/n)-chan! I'm so excited," My strawberry haired best friend, Kisumi Shigino, quipped happily. He had a firm grip on my hand as he tugged me through the gates of the private school.

The basketball player mentioned how he wanted to visit old friends, the main reason why he came to the school's festival. He ended up convincing me to tag along was because, since I'm his best friend, I should keep him company. Being friends as long as I did with him, I just had to agree. When it comes to Kisumi, it's hard to decline his pleas.

 Besides, there were a few people I've been dying to see from junior high.

The festival itself looked impressive. With Samezuka's variety of clubs came an array of booths with food, activities, and anything of the sort. Kisumi, being a gentleman, bought me treats as we strolled around the campus. I'll admit, I was having fun with just Kisumi.

We seemed to have broken away from the event when we reached a part of the academy not a lot people were at. In the distance, the two of us spot a raven-haired male in Samezuka uniform. Despite being part of the all-boy's school, he looked hopelessly lost. He seems familiar somehow.

"Oh! It's Sousuke!" Kisumi chirped, as if he read my mind. He tugged onto the sleeve of my school blouse to have me follow him. He started waving his free hand over to catch the bara's attention. "Sousuke!"

The guy's head snapped over at us with irritation blazing in his aqua eyes. "Kisumi?" He mumbled out as we approached him. Once getting a good look at his face, it clicked in mind that this must be Kisumi's friend from Sano Elementary. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to visit you and Rin!" Kisumi answered quite boisterously. "By the way, I don't think you two ever officially met each other. (F/n)-chan, this is Yamazaki Sousuke. Sousuke, this is (L/n) (F/n)!" Before I could give Sousuke a proper greeting, a shot of water zoomed past us, barely missing him.

Sousuke attacked Kisumi, smacking his hand over his mouth. He took his arm that held his water gun to push me and Kisumi to the closest wall. Even when Kisumi was squirming to have a say, Sousuke and I held our breath as we heard a new voice boast about his shooting skills. It was a familiar voice but it sounded oddly malicious. "You have a good aim, Makoto," Sousuke called out.

"Oh my gosh, Mako-chan?" I chirped excitedly. Sousuke hurried to cover my mouth as well. Slowly, I knew Makoto was coming closer to us by the sound of his footsteps gradually getting louder.

"AH."

"Kisumi-chan!... (F/n)-chan?"

"Better luck next time, Makoto!"