(Kisumi Shigino) I Don't Want to Share

A/n: Aaaand, here's the last one of the oneshot requests! I won't be opening requests for a while, everyone! I hope that's fine. (But, I might make one more after this for my own sake... and it might be a lemon because I'm a girl made solely of sin).

This was also a very fun write! I hope everyone likes it.

Remember folks, you can message me anytime about anything at all! I'm always open to chit chat :3 For example, THE LATEST KUROKO NO BASKET EPISODE AND THE LATEST OWARI NO SERAPH EPISODE. My poor heart ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Until next time, chickadees! Check out my Black Butler story if you like, I'll be updating that soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a couple more touches...

I ran my fingers through my (h/c) hair to slick down any flyaways as I gazed at my reflection. I made sure to apply my lipgloss, lips pressed together to even the thick liquid. I think my attire was alright finally after changing into four different outfits. An excited yet nervous sigh left my lips.

Ok, (F/n). It's alright. It's fine. You shouldn't be nervous.

How can I not be nervous? This is my first date with Kisumi-kun!

But I've known him since my first year of school!

So? Wouldn't it be natural to be nervous on a date with your long time crush?

Mmm, yeah. It is natural! Kisumi is our school's star basketball player... With so much fangirls... Ack!

My face scrunched in annoyance over my own internal conversation, a strong urge to give myself a face palm. Conclusion? I am downright nervous. But that was mixed with joyous anticipation, so I doubt I would faint any time during the date.

Jeez, that would be embarrassing.

I gave my cheeks a good smack with both my hands. "You're thinking too much about it," I mumbled to myself. My skin crawled when I heard a knock at the front door, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Onee-chan! Your boo is here!" My sister yelled from outside my bedroom.

I instantly scurried out and rushed over to the front door. The door was already open with Kisumi standing there. My (e/c) eyes widened a bit. My date looked unbelievably good in his black jeans and purple cardigan with a striped shirt inside. Inwardly, I swooned at the sight of him.

Our eyes finally meet and a dazzling smile edged onto his face. "(F/n)-chan," he greeted me. "You look beautiful." He held out his arm towards me to latch onto. "Shall we get going?"

I stepped over to the strawberry-haired male and took hold onto the crook of his arm. He was barely here for a minute and he's already getting me all flustered. "Maa, Shigino-san, why are you dating my dork of a sister?" The younger (h/c) haired girl quipped, a fake look of confusion crossed her face.

I was about to tell her that she should just go work on her due project, but Kisumi had beaten me to talking first. "Well, little lady, it's because I just naturally like her!" He answered. "She's friendly, witty, hardworking, beautiful, the list could just go on." I gazed at him with flushed cheeks and an overwhelming warmth wavering in my heart. I still didn't want to believe that he had confessed to me. It just wasn't something I thought could happen in my life. But, here I was about to have my first date with Kisumi.

My sister was grossed out by Kisumi's answer. "Ugh, and I thought you were cool, Shigino-san," she scoffed with a roll of her (e/c) orbs. "Please just go before I throw up from all of the cheesiness!" She shoved the two of us out of my own home. "Alright, have fun, I guess." Then the door was closed and locked without either of us having the guts to say anything else to her.