Part 4: Touch my body (Warning - Extreme sexuality)

Sitting up on the edge of the bed, Stevie sat there with her hands in her lap, doing her best to think about anything that she could remember that had any significance to her life. The more she thought, the more her head pounded, her sigh waking Lindsey as he saw her back facing him. Her long hair just about reached the bed as she had it brushed back from her shoulders, moving near as he reached up to touch some of the blonde locks, she tensed up as she noticed him. It was so hard for her to continue every day life with out memories, waking up then hoping just maybe she had recovered.

"Hey," Lindsey's voice heavy with sleep, rubbing at her backside.

"Hi..." her greeting not even close to as cheerful.

"Well, that didn't sound too happy," rubbing at her hip.

"Every time I wake up, I hope that maybe - just maybe I'll have some sort of anything that can bring back a memory. It's discouraging," looking over her shoulder at him slightly.

"Look at me, honey," Lindsey pulled at her arm.

Stevie turned her body so she could face him, tears had stained her face and he sat up next to her, "I know this is hard for you. I know that everything is as new to you as a growing child but I'm never going to give up on the possibility of you regaining everything that you've learned."

Crying in to her hands, Lindsey did his best to comfort her, pulling her gently in to his lap as he began to rock her. He nuzzled his chin on top of her head as her arm went around his neck.

"Take me sleeping angel / Catch me when you can / Real love affairs are heavy spells / For a woman and a man..." Lindsey sung softly.

Looking up at him, his voice caused her ears to perk, watching as his lips sung this beautiful song that made her tears subside. "What is that? It's beautiful and your voice?" touching his lips, "...It's so tender, soft..."

He took her hand as he kissed her fingers, "It's one of your songs. Remember the song I talked about last night, Sleeping Angel? You wrote that, baby."

"Me?" shocked at his answer, "I wrote those beautiful words?"

"You did," Lindsey smiled down at her, touching her lips just as she did seconds ago.

"Sing to me again," Stevie begged as she rubbed his bare chest.

"Uh..." he thought to himself, "How about one of mine?" clearing his thoart. "All alone we go / On day after day / All alone we suffer / Oh, to steal your heart away..."

Mesmerized by him, Stevie's feelings for him were coming on strong. The way he sang gave her chills, feeling a shiver up her spine as he continued his song. Why wouldn't he let her touch him? Why was he making this so hard on her to remember what they had?

"I made that song about you, called it, Steal your heart away ."

"You make songs for me? My God, you're romantic - that's enough to melt me," pressing her lips to his neck.

"We've been doing that for years," rubbing up and down her arm. "We answer each other through song. It's one of the most incredible feelings in the world for me when I would listen to your new material. Most of the time it would leave me speechless and then the response or answer would eventually appear, but the way we loved is one of the most unique expressions in history."

"I wish you'd love on me," trailing a finger down the middle of his chest to his navel.

Lindsey ran a hand across her head, tangling his fingers in her hair, "I want to love on you more than you could ever know."