"Whenever the sunsets I think about you now. Your appreciation for sunsets has changed my view on the world." I was trying not to acknowledge Harry's words, but deep down I felt something from them. Maybe no matter how far apart we are or how old we are, we will always be reminded of the sunsets we saw together.

"Sunsets are dark paradises. Their cold air mixed with the nightfall brings a dark feeling over me." I started fiddling with the rings on my fingers, and I keep my gaze at the sunset. I didn't want to look at Harry at all tonight.

"Your theories give me a lot to think about. They're beautiful and maddening." I smile slightly at Harry's words. I'm still hoping he didn't catch my smile. I didn't want him thinking everything was okay, when it wasn't.

"They're not theories, they are my thoughts. My father used to tell me that my thoughts always ran wild because I was a quiet child. I never really used to talk to anyone, well except Kristina." My father would've loved this festival. He would've wanted to have a father- daughter dance with me.

"You're father sounds like an amazing guy." If only Harry knew how amazing he was. I've always wished that my father would reach out to me after I turned eighteen. I would've been an adult, which meant it would be my choice if I saw him. I think everyone knew I would've said yes.

We stand silent for awhile, with only the music playing in the background. At Last by Etta James was playing, which was one of my favorite songs. "I love this song." I close my eyes, and take in her voice for a second. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

"Would you like to dance?" I turn to Harry, and I look at his appearance for the first time tonight. He looked handsome, and just how I expected him too. His hand was extended towards me. I smile and I put my hand in his, letting him take control of the dancing.

I might've been smiling like an idiot right now, but that was only because I was happy. I've always wanted to dance with someone to this song. "You're dancing is actually pretty good." Harry laughs with me, and he continues swaying me back and forth.

"My mum and sister taught me how to dance as a child. I've always had this talent tucked away in my back pocket." I rest my head on Harry's chest as he sways our bodies back and forth.

"I want to dance with you like this more." I hum in agreement with Harry. I didn't know what I was doing in this moment. All that I knew was that there was a beautiful sunset behind us, and I was dancing with one of the only men that I hate but adore.

"Be with me, Sarah." I raise my head off of Harry's chest suddenly when he says these words. "I'm serious about this. I don't want to watch the sunset with anybody else, and I don't want to dance with any other woman. I've never wanted something as much as I want you to say yes. We can't stay apart it's useless that we keep on trying." Harry was right. We couldn't ever stay apart, no matter how many times we've tried. Maybe this was what I needed to happen tonight.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but yes. Yes Harry, I'll be with you. I'll finally let this happen." At first Harry was looking at me like he heard me wrong, and it made a small smile creep into my face.

"You're serious? This is it? We are actually doing this? You're not going to tell me this'll never work in five seconds right?" I laugh at Harry's nervousness, and I grab his hands and hold them in mine. I couldn't believe we were actually doing this.

"Yes, I'm serious. I won't date any other guy, and you won't date any other girl. I know we'll still have fights, but I know I can't go anywhere. I don't know who I could be without you Harry." Harry places his hands on my cheeks, and he doesn't waste any more time. Harry places his lips on mine instantly, and this time I could feel the happiness, the anxiousness, and the passion he has been keeping aside for this moment.

Harry lingers his lips on mine, and lean into his body. Harry pulls away after awhile, and we are both out of breath from the time apart. "And you said you hated these kinds of festivals." Harry laughs at my mocking tone, and I smile in return. What were we going to do now that we were together. I wasn't prepared considering we both never expected this to happen.

"I'm liking this certain festival. I had to come when I heard you were going to be here, because I knew it was a chance for me to at least try and clean the mess up." I admired Harry's reasons, and I was starting to think that maybe our relationship couldn't be so explosive.

"We both made messes we couldn't clean up right away Harry, and we both made numerous mistakes. We should focus on learning from those mistakes, and trying to be the best we can be for each other." Harry kept his gaze at where our hands met. He looked like he was thinking, and that was always my favorite expression on his face.

"We're all in this time okay? No more just fooling around like idiots. Harry you're much more than you think you are." I know Harry doesn't think he can love me the way he wants to, but I'm going to fight him on this thought until the day we die. I will argue with him for a lifetime.

"I've only ever seen love through my father's eyes. I only know what he did to my mother. I don't want to do any of that stuff to you, but I don't know how else I'm supposed to fucking act. My mind is filled with wrong, but I want you to make me right." I don't know what caused this wave of doubt to cross over Harry's mind, but it was making me upset to see him battling with his mind.

"You know what love is Harry, you just don't know it. You protected me, you loved me when no one else did, and you brought me along with you. Without that moment in that diner, there wouldn't be an us or even an I love you to be spoken." Harry has done more loving things towards me than anyone else in my life. He still doesn't get that he's the reason why I'm here today.

"I've hurt you, many times before. I don't want to do it again. Teach me how to love you Sarah, because I'm so fucking lost." Harry was the one who said "I love you" months ago in the parking lot of the diner, he knows he loves me, he just doesn't know how to exactly treat me right.

"It'll come with time Harry, I know that when you hurt me it isn't on purpose. I hate your father for ruining your ideas on love, and I want to figure out the maze about love in your head Harry, I really do. But I can't be the one to do that." Harry places his thumb under my chin and brings my face to his. Our lips connect once again, and I feel the familiar feeling of happiness mixed with confusion.

"Thank you for understanding the shithole that is my mind Sarah. You don't know how hard this is for me to not walk away right now. Whenever I felt nervous, I'd always just walk away from the situation without a word." I laugh at Harry's remark. He's trying so hard right now, and it's just for me.

"I've been dealing with trying to decode your thoughts since day one, and I still haven't figured them all out. But one day I hope you'll tell me more about what happened Harry." Harry leaves a light kiss on my forehead, before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"Someday Sarah, I promise." I smile slightly at his promise. It could be one that he doesn't keep, and it still wouldn't matter to me. "I-um I have to go Sarah." I could tell Harry was getting really nervous, and I particularly didn't know what happened to his mind when he got nervous.

"We'll talk more about the us situation tomorrow. Get some rest Harry." Harry leaves a short and gentle kiss on my lips before starting to leave the balcony area. The sun had set, and my Richard Burton was walking away from his Elizabeth Taylor.

Hello everybody, how's your weekend going? I'm so happy that Somewhere, Someday is doing extremely well getting reads and votes and such. It's amazing to me. Thank you all for the support!
Please make sure to vote+ comment, that would mean the world!

I love y'all, and I'll talk to you guys soon X