change ch 27

Laney pov next friday

Family vacation! We are going on a cruise, I love cruises they are just so calming. The bad thing about to cruise is the whole family is going that means Carrie, Ruby, David, Taylor, Ella, Leah, Ria, Steven, Zayda, and me. Christmas on a boat I think hells yes. We just picked up the twins parents from the airport and we are heading towards the dock right now. Im not a fan of the twins parents comeing but they kind of have to we agreed.

When we get to the docks we check our selves in and go to see our rooms. All our rooms were coonect by a door, there was one extra room. 

" Hey Steven why is there another room?" Ella asks.

" Well because ............"

" Zayda's parents are taking it." a voice behind us says.

We all turn around and Kim and Mr.P are standing there.

" Ohhhhh shit." I laugh.

Zayda gives me this look like bithc you better shutup but then she also looks like she is going to cry.

" Its ok." I whisper." You have me here if anything goes bad."

She gives me a faint smile and looks to the ground. I

" Famiily meeting in the Concord's suite in five minutes." My dad says taking charge.

Oh lord. Most of u head to their cabin except for my dad and the Phillips. After about three minutes they come in the room and sit down on the couch.

" Listen this cruise is about bring our family together, every part of it. I want to know what all of our problems are before the cruise actully starts. We are going to start with the biggest problem." He says turing to Mr.P.

" Your mothers decsion to give you that ultimatem was horrible and I want to apologize for not saying anything about it.I love you so much you are my baby girl but honestly I was shockd and still am. We raised you by the way of the Lord and we didnt think this is what you would do, I just want you to realize your desicons now will effect your future." Mr.P turns to me and begins to speak." I like you Laney in fact I love you like my own kid but it doesnt mean I like whats going on. I have to deal with it though there is no way around it I guess and I cant stop loveing you girls." he says tearing up.

" I love you too Daddy." Zayda sniffles.

Mr. P motions for us to come give him a hug, all three of us do a mini group hug. I could feel Zayda ease up a little.Everyone turns to look at Kim.

" Zayda this isnt the life style you want to have people will judge you without even knowing what a sweetheart you are. This isnt the lifestyle I would choose for you, I blame myself for this. Maybe if we wouldnt of moved here and you wouldnt of met her." she says vicously/

" Is that what you think? Laney didnt make me gay, I would of been gay even if I didnt meet her. Your the only one judgeing me right now.Mom Im not choseing it, if i could be strait I would dont you think? Hell it would be easier! I wouldnt get kicked out of my house and  then I would be able to marry a prince an live happily ever after. Is that what you want mom?

She does a slight nod.

" Well you know what I want? I want to be happy."

" I want you to come home."

" No not until you understand this." she says point to her and I." 

" I will try but Im telling you that I might never understand this."

" I know." Zayda frowns." I love you so much mom."

Her mom smiles and both her parents walk over to give Zayda a hug. It was so cute except for the fact Kim was glareing at me, she is such a bitch!

" Does anyone else have something to say." My dad asks ruining there little moment.

" Yeah, no one told my Alania was gay. Does everyone know except me." Ella states.

" Because its none of your business."

" Well I think Laney can tell who she wants." my dad smiles.

" Well I sure didnt know, you let them sleep in the same bed!" Ruby states. " Any couple, not that Im calling you girls a couple should sleep in the same bed. That is wrong, the whole gay thing is wrong but you arent my children some Im going to leave it."

" I dont care." David shrugs.

" You know what old man I like you, even though you shaved your chest in my bathroom." I mumble that last part.

" Laney no." Leah says shakeing her head.

" Your dumb never call an old person old dumba." Ria states.

" Ria your getting close to the actull word." Taylor scolds.

" She has a  potty mouth." I smile.

She shoots me the death glare. oppps I pissed her off, oh well." You have the worst potty mouth of anybody here so shutup."

" Does anyone have something else to say before we go eat?" my dad questions.

" Yeah, Kim stop stareing at me shit we all know you hate me."

" Laney!" Everyone yells.

" What?"

" Lets go eat before she says something else that might get her killed." Ria smirks.

I slap her on the head and head out the door.Bitch.

______________________________________________________________

Short chapter sorry!