change ch 5

Leahs pov

I saw what was on her bed but I'm not sure what to say. Should I tell? Would Steven even care?I knock on Ria's door and go in she was talking on the phone to what I guess is her boyfriend. 

" Leah I'm on the phone!" She whines. 

" But I need to talk to you." 

" Later I am on the phone," she repeats. 

" Fine." I grumble shutting the door.

I love Ria but she can be a big bitch. Right now I miss my parents this house is big and lonely..........luckily I have Ria half the time. I walk downstairs to the living room,well one of the living rooms and Steven is sitting in the big arm chair. He greats me with a wave as I sit on the couch. 

" What's wrong?" He questions. 

" Nothing." 

" Leah please tell me." 

" I just really miss my parents and its really hard being here not knowing anyone." I mumble 

" No one is forcing you to stay here." 

" I know but I really want to get to know my sister. It took forever to convince Ria to come........she is very stubborn." 

" Sounds like Alania ," he chuckles."Well your going to have another sister in about three months." 

" She won't be my sister we aren't related." 

" You will still be her sister, what do you think about the name Evanie?" 

" I like it does Carrie?" 

" Its not her choice, she forgot to mention about her being pregnant for the last 5 months so we agreed that its my decision." 

" I don't want to be rude,but is it even yours?" 

" Probably Carrie wasn't a slut and I know she didn't cheat on me while we were together." 

" Oh, Steven can I ask you a question?" 

" Its only fair since I asked you one." He smiles. 

" Why did you let us come?" 

" That is a story for another day," he says stretching. 

" But u said I could ask a question." 

" I never said I would answer, I have go to go to work I have a meeting,don't stay up to late." 

Stay up late? For what and with who? Alania? Nahhhhh.