Author's Note - THANK YOU!

So I just wanted to take another moment to write a note to you guys, because something HUGE has just happened!............This story reached 5,000 READS!!!!!!! I can not believe it! Like, I'm really rather speechless and so humbled as I never thought that anything that I'd written would merit 5,000 reads and over 250 votes to date. (And, I did a quick "Graceland" search, and if I've read and searched correctly, I think this makes this story the most read Graceland TV show fanfiction...I am convinced I'm wrong, so if someone wanted to confirm that for me, I'd be forever grateful! But either way, the fact that this could potentially be the most read one completely blows my mind!) So I guess I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your reads, your votes, your beautifully lovely and kind comments and messages, and for taking this story into your hearts (and your reading lists) and for really sticking with me on this. It means so much to me, and I appreciate every single on of you guys - you are awesome, so please never forget that.

Also, for those asking when the next chapter will be here, hopefully by the end of today, and if not then, definitely by tomorrow. But in the meantime, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could give some time and potentially some of your love to my other stories on here? I hate promoting myself, but I really do appreciate all feedback on any and all of my writing.

Thank you so much again! You guys have given me such a confidence boost! Lots of love to you! And if you ever need me, or you need a friend, you know where I am.