Author's Note

Firstly, I'm sorry that I don't have another part to upload for you tonight...I'm about halfway through the next part, but it's 1.30am where I live, so I won't get it finished tonight, unfortunately. But I will try my very best to have it for you tomorrow. But, before I go to sleep, I just wanted to say a humongous THANK YOU!!!!! Apparently I've reached 4,000 reads today...and in my mind, that is INCREDIBLE! I can not believe it at all. I thought, when I started writing this, that I'd be extremely lucky and grateful if I even got 40...but the fact that I've got 4,000 blows my mind. And I just wanted to thank you guys...because it's you guys that have made that possible! I appreciate every single read and vote, and I really cherish every  single comment and message that I've received since starting this fanfiction - they really are some of the loveliest and most empowering messages that I've ever received - and because of you, I'm on the road to believing that I actually can write something enjoyable and half-decent (I hope!) You guys and your support really does mean the world to me, and I like to think that, through this fanfiction, I've gained a couple of friends. Even though I've never met you in person, I really do love you guys, and thank you for taking the time to read my stories, and for taking even more time to vote and leave me such lovely and heartwarming messages - you guys keep me going, you really do. If it wasn't for you guys, then I probably would have given up writing before now. I don't think this Author's Note adequately puts into words how thankful, grateful and truly touched I am...but I hope that it gives you some idea of how I'm feeling, and about how much you guys mean to me, and how much you have done for me.......THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.