Chapter 3: Unanswered Questions.

Start from the beginning

Tyga:" Yea it is. Cairo, you better not mess up or Ye gonna kick yo' ass." We all laughed at his joke and I walked over to Cairo.

Me:" Its okay Cai, He won't hurt you too bad if you mess up." I leaned over and kissed his cheek which made his yellow self blush hard.

Christian:" SO Audri, Does your dad know you got a thing for older guys?" He said with a smirk on his face. 

I turned pale. I couldn't belive he said that!!! My dad is about to KILL me.

Kanye:" What the hell is he talking about Audrianna?"

"Daddy, Calm down. When I went out to that party with lecia..................I kind of was dancing with...................Kirkobangz." I said the last part really fast.

Ye:" Why the hell were you dancing with his old ass??"

"I didn't realize who it ws until I turned around daddy."

Ye:" So he knew who you were?"

"Yes sir.............he said my name when I looked at him."

"Niggas gonna make me catch a fuckin case."

"Daddy Calm down don't do anything crazy"

My dad looked at me with crazy eyes and I knew this wasnt the last of this. He looked over at chris and tyga.

"Chirs and Ty ya'll know hwere this nigga stay at?"

Chris:" Yea, I do Ye but I think you should calm down . I know hwy you mad. Shit, I got a daughter myself and if he creepin on lil ass girls he needs to be dealt with."

I looked out the corner of my eye to see Kj walk in and I could tell he heard it all.

Kj:"If ya'll go to this nigga house I want to go."

Me:" MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kj:" Moms not here she had an appearance and won't be home till late."

Ye:" Lets go Chris. Cairo stay here with Audri. Audrianna, I'm not mad at you. I just don't like an old ass man who is old enough to be your father hitting on you."

Me:" I'm going with you."

Ye:" Fine. Lets go."

We climbed into our cars. Me, Cairo, my dad and Kj in Kj's truck and Chris, Ty, and christian in chris' range. It took us about 20 mins to get to Kirko Bangz house. He was outside with Chris' friends Hood and Kid red. As soon as my brother stopped the car him and my dad hoped out.

Ye:" Yo' Kirko let me holla at you real quick"

Kirko:" Whats up Ye? you rolled deep to my house."

Ye:" I heard you were at the bright lights party a couple of days ago. Right?"

"Yea I was. What that got to do with this?"

"Did you dance with a girl who was tan, long brown hair with dyed blonde tips, and a heart shaped birth mark under her left eye?

"Yea I did Ye. She was BAD as fuck. how you know her??" He started laughing and dapping his boys up.

"Hold on one sec Kirko." My dad walked over and opened my car door and made me get out. "Was this her Kirko?"

"Uhm..................it is her."

He walked up to Kirko and was face to face with him: " Thats my 17! yr old daughter you pervert. If you ever talk to her, tweet her or come in contact with her I will end your career and make sure you never walk around LA again. Stay the hell away from her." And With that said My dad punched Kirko dead in his face and I think he broke his nose.

"Get yo ass in the car Audri!"

"Yes Daddy."

We packed up and dipped out..........I just wanted to put this behind me but I knew it wasn't going to be that easy. We got back to the house and my dad wanted to talk to me in private....

"Audri, You need to start watching out for yourself. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Okay daddy."

"You understand me?? Stay away form older guys and find someone your age."

"Yes sir. Can I go hang out with Cairo?"

"Yes be back in this house at 11. No later and Call if your going ot be late."

I walked out of his office and downstairs to where Cairo was sitting with Kj and Christian.

Me:" Cairo, do you still want to hang out?"

Cai:" Yea. Lets roll out. My dad left me the lambo." he dapped up my brother and his god brother. Ad I was going to walk out Kj pullled me back and said:

"Take better care of yourself Audri! I don't want nothing to happen to you. Aight?"

"Okay Kj. Bye."

I walked out ot Cairo's car and hoped in. We sped off to the boardwalk where we talked, kissed, and had fun for the rest of the night. I could see myself with this boy and I knew my dad would aprove of me and him!