All The Goodness

((I'm not telling you guys the ship until the end  ;) All I have to say is that this isn't a Pack one shot.))

Troye's POV

I lay down on my bed sighing as the comfortable mattress enveloped me and made me feel at home. After a long day of work it felt good to relax and unwind. I could feel my muscles relax and my mind went numb as tiredness flooded into my body. I had spent two hours recording and keeping up that level of energy for so long was exhausting. Not to mention that I hadn't slept the previous night. My mind started to wander around in circles while I tried not to fall asleep. It was only midday and if I was to find asleep again, then they would definitely know that something was up with me. Currently, I was staying over at Tyler's house and I knew that he would have it. I needed it. Sighing I stood up from the warm embrace of my bed to scour the house for it. The living room was my first stop. Unsure of where everything is, I looked through every corner of the room before admitting that it wasn't in the living room. Not that it would make sense there but you know, it was worth a try. The next room was Tyler's room. I can't go through all of his stuff, so I just give the room a cursory glance before moving on. It takes several more minutes of wandering around the house before I can find the kitchen. This is the room for sure. I will be able to find it here, no doubt. I start my search before I recognize it's red color out of the corner of my eye. It's sat innocently on the tallest shelf. Impossible for me to reach without help. Damn you, Tyler. I climb on to the counter below the shelf and stretch until my fingertips brush against the plastic that separates me from my heaven. The small container comes crashing down on me and I just barely catch it. A smile creeps it's way onto my face as I see that it is completely unopened. The knife pops the smooth cover as a shiver of happiness runs down my back. Before I realize what is happening, my finger is already outstretched and running through it. My mind dissolves into bliss as my finger enters my mouth and it melts onto my tongue. A blush spreads across my face and I groan as I reach down for another mouthful. It makes my emotions completely dissolve into pure bliss. When I'm about halfway through the container, a small moan leaves my dark lips. My ears pick up shuffling behind me and I turn around with half lidded eyes.

"Troye?" It's Tyler. Oh shit, now am I supposed to explain this? My eyes snap all the way open and I quickly try to hide the plastic behind my back. A dark red spreads all the way across my face and Tyler gives me a knowing look.

"I-it's nothing Tyler," I tell him, stuttering slightly as nervousness over takes me. He just smirks at me before swaying his way over to where I'm standing awkwardly. I back up to the wall before he reaches around me. I close my eyes in embarrassment before I feel something poking at my lips. I open my eyes to see a finger coated in it. Of course I don't question it and simply take it in my mouth. I hum as it sends my taste buds to heaven.

"Nothing my ass," I glance up at Tyler before letting go of his finger and shrugging slightly. He shrugs back at me before smiling and giving me another coated finger.

I could eat this heavenly treat forever and still want more. The chocolate and hazelnut mixes so well to create such a unique taste that makes me groan. Thank you, Italy, for creating this small taste of heaven.

((Pairing: Troytella (Troye Sivan x Nutella)
Song: None
Genre: ??? Random
Side-notes: Don't ask... These things just come up in casual conversations. Also, to anyone who reads Unraveling and/or Lies, I'm really sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I was a mix of lazy and busy and, as of last week, school. Sorry ;-;))