Chapter 2: "HOLY BALLS LA?"

"Hey, Sweetie. How was dance?" My mom smiled at me as I walked in the door.

"It was great, once I got over the fact that Taylor and Myla were talking about how hot my brother was the whole time." I said sarcastically. "Can I text Luke? I miss him." Mom nodded and handed me her phone since I didn't have my own. Being nine stinks. Hopefully the persuasive essay I wrote in school would help convince my parents to get me one.

Harley: Hey Luke, it's Harley. I miss you lots and hope I can see you sometime soon!

I knew he was probably to busy or asleep due to the time difference to reply right away so I handed the phone back to my mom and told her I was going upstairs.

"Alright, don't stay up too late. You have an early morning tomorrow and I don't want you to be all grumpy." She said as she kissed my forehead and sent me up stairs. I decided to go talk to my dad for a bit since we haven't been able to hang out much because he was working a lot. After that I had to take a shower. Being all sweaty from dance wasn't the best thing ever.

When I got out of my shower, I went back to my room to put pajamas on to go to bed. As I laid in bed, I thought about how my relationship with Luke would have been if people knew we were brother and sister. Not 'the little girl who Lauren babysits'. I sat up in my bed and grabbed the pink fuzzy diary that laid on my bedside table. I wrote my parents a letter about how I wanted to tell everyone my older brother was Luke Hemmings. I knew I wouldn't be able to actually tell them face to face so writing worked better.

"I wish it was different." I whispered to myself, before falling asleep.

~NEXT MORNING~

The sound of my alarm going off and playing my favorite song by 5sos, woke me up at 4:30 the next morning. You might be wondering why I was waking up at four to go to school, and so was I. I never changed my alarm so I'm guessing mom did it.

"Why was my alarm set for four in flipping morning?" I said, as I turned the corner into the kitchen to see my parents sitting at the island drinking coffee.

"Cause we have a surprise for you." Dad said with a smile on his face. I gave them a confused look, as it was four in the morning and my brain refuses to work until at least ten-thirty.

"We're going to LA!" LA? What the...?

"Your kidding me right? You know, this isn't funny I'm going back to bed." I said in a obviously annoyed voice. I turned back around and started to leave the kitchen when my mother's voice interrupted me.

"We're not kidding, Harley. We're really going to LA, and our flight leaves at six." Well then... I turned back around and looked at them both in disbelief.

"HOLY BALLS!! We're actually going to LA!" I jumped up and down running over to give my parents a bear hug.

"You've been hanging out with Michael to much." My mom laughed while rolling her eyes. I just smiled, and ran upstairs get ready. I couldn't believe I was going to LA!!! Ha, take that Myla.

I started to get ready. I got dressed in a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans (that's what happens when I go shopping with the boys), and a thin cute pink and white scarf. I grabbed my leather jacket, put on some lipgloss, and ran back down stairs.

"Alright, I'm ready to go! Let's go!!" I pulled my mother out the door excitedly. Maybe they would actually let me tell people about Luke. We got into the car and pulled out of the drive way.

"I'm so excited I just want to be their now! Wait- I have to tell Mack!!" I got my I-pod out of my jacket pocket and start my message to her.

Harley: KENZIE I KNOW IT'S EARLY AND YOU'LL BE MAD AT ME IF I WAKE YOU UP, BUT I'M GOING TO LA!!!

To my surprise, Kenzie texts back almost immediately.

Kenzie: NO WAY!!! YOU BETTER SEND ME PICS!! I'M SO JELLY!!

Harley: I know I can't believe it! Fingers crossed mom and dad let me go out in public with Luke!

I knew Lauren and Harry were already in LA for a few days to visit Ashton, so I didn't get my hopes up to high. Even though I wanted to.

"Now, Harley, remember that you can't tell Luke about this. We're planning to surprise him on stage at one of his shows." No. Flipping. Way. I can't believe what just came out of my mother's mouth. This is the best day of my life and it's only 5:15 AM.

"Your letting me on stage? At one of their shows? So that means the whole world will find out that Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer has an adorable little sister named Harley?" I said. You have no clue how excited I am about this.

"That's what we where planning." She responded and I almost screamed, but I remembered I had to keep my cool.  I thought for second before I dug through my carry on bag to find my vlogging camera. Yeah, that's right. I do have a YouTube channel but it's not that popular. I only have about 500 subscribers. I took the camera out and turned it on to start recording.

"Guys, you won't believe what's happening," I said excitedly and smiled at the camera. "I am going to LA! Yeah, I'm really excited if you couldn't tell." My parent's knew about my channel so I wasn't uncomfortable recording infront of them. We finally got to the airport and my dad dropped off me and my mom. He couldn't come with us because he had to work.

We went through security and got ready to board our flight. I knew it was going to be a long flight, and being an excited nine year old, I started to get impatient while waiting. But we finally got on the plane. 

(A/N: I inserted a picture of Brynn Rumfallo so you know what Harley looks like!)