Graduation

Graduation day came faster than any of us wanted. Soul and I stayed home that morning when the others went to get breakfast, instead we slowly got dressed and made our way down to the church. After an hour of making plans with the priest, our wedding had been planned for the Saturday after next. Our walk home was joyful.

"Two major points in our lives are happening within weeks of each other." Soul said swinging our arms as we walked through the streets.

"Exciting isn't it?" I said looking up to the crystal clear sky.

"It's more than exciting, it's something I can't explain but it's breathtaking." He said picking me up and spinning me.

"Where do you want to go first Maka?" He asked as we continued walking.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"Neither do I." He responded. We walked in silence back to the inn where Macy greeted us pushing us upstairs to get dressed for graduation. We did and we arrived to the ceremony dressed in black, same as everyone else. It had begun.

"Usually my dad would have the honors to graduate the death weapons from the DWMA, unfortunately he can not this year. I will continue in his place for now on." He paused taking a breath.

"Now first I'm going to award the most honorable meister and weapon pair to ever step foot in the academy, Maka Albarn and her death scythe Soul Evans." He said, our classmates clapped as they received their transfer forms. After everyone left it was just us seven watching the setting sun.

"You didn't give us transfer forms." I said looking at Kid confused.

"Because I decided that you guys should stay partners and be our secret weapon against threats." He said smiling.

"So we're free until you need us?" Soul asked.

"Yes you're free to travel the world." Kid said smiling.