Kid

"Death The Kid." I heard Soul say from behind me I whipped around to see him staring at kid with an unamused face.

"Soul Evans." Kid said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Why are you here?" Soul said standing his ground. I looked at Soul's eyes that seemed angered for some reason.

"I don't want to get in your guys way, I just wanted to say goodbye to Maka." Kid said.

"It surprised me Soul when I realized that it was Kid's soul at the last minute." I said walking up and kissing his red cheek. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Soul what's the matter your wavelength is off." I whispered.

"It's because we never told him, or anyone, about our relationship and he's still angry. Don't worry I'm leaving so you don't have anything to worry about." Kid said starting to walk away.

"What would I be worried about?" I heard Soul call after him. Kid stopped and turned around smiling.

"Because we had strong feelings for each other for a few years." His sinister smile was almost as intoxicating as I remember but I held on tightly to Soul feeling him tense up.

"What does that have to do with anything?" He said sounding ticked off even more.

"You're afraid to lose her and knowing that we had something really good is a hazard for you it's kind of like a alarm that goes off whenever you see me." Kid smiled.

"Okay stop it that's not true Kid and you know it!" I said pushing between both of them being 3 feet from each other.

"No Maka it's true, you can feel it through his wavelength when you two resonate. Or can you not feel it because he's hidden so much from you?" Kid said in a serious tone, he cared, it felt like he cared.

"It can't be," I started looking at him, anger was no longer written on his face, "Soul?"

"I'm sorry, Maka," Soul lifted his eyes, looking at me, "I'm not that good at sharing my feelings, we discussed this days ago. Please forgive me, I love you Maka and yes I am terrified of losing you."

"Next time tell me when something bothers you." I kissed him passionately.

"I'm going to go home, well, back to the academy that is. So yeah I'm going home." I turned around just as Kid disappeared into the crowd.

"I didn't get to say goodbye." I looked back at Soul who pulled me into a hug. We walked hand in hand through the market while getting the stuff we needed and heading home. I sat on the couch as soon as I walked in, taking my shoes and jacket off after.

"Do you want me to make dinner tonight?" I heard Soul ask from the kitchen.

"Yes please." I said lying down in the corner and drifting to sleep.