First Dance

When he left I got up and went to the bathroom, turning my curling iron on and washing my face, revealing tired eyes.

"Ugh I got to get rid of these." I took out a small purse from the second drawer and in it is eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow. I let the curling iron heat up while i painted on the eyeliner on top of the light pink eye shadow and dashing my eyelashes with a light layer of mascara, I curled my hair into light waves, then raced out so he couldn't see me yet. Once I reached my room I pulled the dress out. It was long and black and basically backless. I slipped it on and slim gloves that covered my forearm and half my upper arm. I played around in my mirror when a knock came to the door.

"Yes?" I played putting on my half inch heels.

"The limo is here M'lady." I hear Soul say very sophisticated.

"I'm coming!" I said in a sing song voice throwing a shall over my shoulders. I opened the door, Soul was in his favorite tux but he had a purple shirt under it instead of red. I saw him blush a little and I smiled.

"Like what you see?" I asked modeling for him. He shook his head a bit and smirked at me.

"Maybe, shall we?" He was acting weird. He held his arm for me to take like he did before, I took it as he walked me out and opened the door for me. I smiled, and definitely blushed. We rode in silence, neither of us knowing what to say, finally he said something.

"You look amazing." He said, I felt my face get hot.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I complemented back. He moved slowly closer, our noses touched, and then the vehicle stopped.

"We're here." He whispered. I nodded slowly, our eyes were locked, our hands touched.

"Shall we?" He asked, I nodded again smiling taking his hand as he led me out. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug, and pulled away. Our eyes locked again, I saw my reflection in his eyes as he smiled. I got closer and gently kissed his cheek.

"Lets go." I said taking his arm, he turned his head to see the driver.

"Thanks death scythe, we got a ride home." I froze.

"YOU GOT MY PAPA TO DRIVE US HERE!" I yelled at him.

"It's okay Maka, I did it for free, anything for my little girl." He said hanging out of the window, I rolled my eyes and took soul's arm and walked into Kid's mansion.

"Damn this is a large crowd." Soul mumbled as we walked in seeing that all of our classmates were listening to kid talk. We stopped at the top of the stairs, I sat both my hands on the railing. Someone else walked up behind me.

"Hey Maka, it's good to see you're feeling better." He said, he put one of his hands on mine.

"Thanks Crona, man I've missed you guys," I hugged him, "I didn't know you still went to parties."

"Tsubaki told me you were going so I came." He smiled at me.

"You guys could come down here and listen to my speech!" I heard black star yelled.

"This isn't your party it's mine so SHUT UP!" Kid yelled, we laughed and went down the stairs, everyone seemed to be looking at Soul.

"They're looking at you, Maka." Soul whispered.

"They can't be." I responded. We reached the bottom and kid resumed his speech.

"Yahoo! Lets dance!" Black Star interrupted and music began playing and Kid rolled his eyes but started dancing with Patty. It was a slow song and Crona seemed to disappear somewhere when I turned around to find him.

"Maka, can I be your first dance?" Soul asked awkwardly taking my hand in his, I nodded.

"Of course." I said. We got close to each other. I felt his hand suddenly behind me, on my back. I took a quick breath in.

"Did I scare you?" Soul asked but came closer to me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"A little." I said closing my eyes and swaying to the music. After a while the music changed but we stayed like this.

"So Maka," soul said, "do you want to go eat? We didn't eat before we left."

"Yeah sure, there's tables?" I said as the crowd danced around us.

"There aren't any, I'll take you out." He winked at me, I blushed.

"Won't they miss us?" I nodded to our friends.

"Nah, come on, I've got a special place." His hand grasped in mine and we pushed through people to get to the door.