Why Can't You Say

I woke up snuggling something, not knowing what it was I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" Soul said, his voice rusty and cracky.

"Soul?" I asked looking at his pale thin face. His eyes were more grey than red.

"You fell asleep on the chair," i looked at the chair which was over at the wall, "I pulled you up here so you wouldn't get a crick in your neck."

"Explain." I said pulling myself off the bed and back on the chair.

"What?" He couldn't sit up he was weak.

"What happened to you, tell me everything and I'm not taking your 'its not a good time' bull shit either." I said a slightly angered.

"I relapsed again Maka I'm sorry." He said. I stood up and shook my head.

"That's not just any relapse Soul, you lost a lot of blood and passed out on the stairs. Look at your arms, they're completely destroyed. And look at you, you're sick and pale." I said standing up and walking to the door.

"Maka wait, please." I hear him try to get up.

"Soul you're not ready for movement, stay here and don come after me." I said opening the door.

"Maka?" I heard him say from behind me. I leaned my head onto the opened door.

"When you're ready to actually tell me what happened, don't because I don't want to hear it. As long as your safe now I don't care." I said leaving and shutting the door behind me.