"Hey Paige" I smiled

She looked at me and smiled back "Hey Brooklynn"

"You look really nice" I said looking at her

"Thank you. You do too"

"Thanks. This your date?"

"Yeah. Ryan Brooklynn , Brooklynn Ryan"

"Hi" I waved at him

"Hey" he nodded

Kayden

Something was a little off between Brooklynn and Paige. They definitely weren't talking the same and not as happy as they usually are. I didn't say much on it but watched as they had their kinda awkward conversation.

"Well I'm about to get going I hope you have a good time" Paige said to Brooklynn

I could tell the unsteady look on Brooklynns face signifying she was caught off guard by it. I know my girl and she sure was on edge about that.

"Yeah ...... okay" she just walked off before Paige had a chance to leave.

I went after her but she was walking a bit fast. I grabbed her arm lightly and turned her towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her

She shook her head "Nothing."

"Its something. I know you better then any fucking body"

"I swear I'm fine Kayden." She said quickly

"Just tell me Brooke. There's something off between you and Paige and I see that but if you want to talk about it, I'm the one to come to"

She sighed "She's acting different"

"Maybe it's cause she finally has a boyfriend" I shrugged

"She doesn't get all happy when she sees me any more and when she talks to me she makes it awkward. I feel like she thinks I'm not giving her time and just focused on you"

"Then she ain't a real friend"

"Its not even that. I shouldn't forget about her but if she really has a problem with it then she needs to tell me"

"Don't focus on her right now" I put my forehead against hers "Just me and you"

She nodded "K"

We went back to were everybody was.

* * * *

Brooklynn

I was having a good time so far. Talking to people and dancing with Kayden I felt on top of the world. For once I felt like all my life I didn't have to deal with stress.

Me and Kayden were too busy playing around that I didn't notice a girl tap my shoulder til she did it again harder. I looked behind me to see a short girl standing there. Her blonde hair draped over her shoulders and her blue eyes stood out.

"Yes?" I said confused

"I wanna talk to Kayden for a sec"

"Umm oka-"

"Nah she good" Kayden cut me off

"Kayden please!" She begged

"No Sarah Damn. All you gonna try to do is get me back or try and get me to Fuck you"

"No I'm not" she huffed

"We done and that's it. If you got anything to say say it now"

The girl just stood there and stared at him. Then she looked at me and rolled her eyes. What did I do?"

"Why you rolling your eyes at me ? I have nothing to do with what you and Kayden have going on"

"He really left me for you? Wow" she looked away and laughed a little

"Sarah stop" Kayden said looking at her

"No Kayden cause you were everything to me and I want you back"

"There was a reason we broke up Sarah and our relationship was never how me and Brooks is. You just never caught my real feelings cause you was acting like a hoe"

"How? But I wasn't a Hoe when you fucked me"

I looked at Kayden quickly

"She mean when we were together Brooke"

"Oh" I looked back at Sarah

"Sarah leave please"

"No Kayden! Won't you tell Brooke how much of Fuck boy you are. All you do is Fuck and duck then move on to the next. You had sex with probably every girl in here"

"Not since me and Brooke been together. I used to be like that , USED. I don't get around like that anymore"

"So you just change your ways for her? All of the others girls and I are your dirty left overs and she just gets the best of you. Well most of us fell for you and it's not fair"

Kayden

I must admit I fucked up a lot of girls lives. I messed up in the past and did some crazy Shit I regret. But when I got with Brooklynn and started knowing her more I couldn't hurt her. I knew I wanted her to be mines forever. Sarah on some bullshit cause she was fucking our relationship up by cheating but it's not like I didn't do it to her once but she continued doing it thinking I didn't know.

"I'm sorry if I messed up y'all lives but I'm not gonna leave Brooke cause of y'all.."

"Whatever just be careful Brooklynn" she walked away like that.

Brooke looked at me confused "what she talking about?"

"Come on" I told her as I led the way out

Brooklynn

I followed him outside were it was dark out. I'm so tired of his ex's coming out and telling me all this stuff about him. I looked at him and he looked away.

"nothings going on between me and her or anyone else. She just wants to break us up so she's gonna tell lies"

"Do you still have feelings for her?"

"What? No. I don't have feelings for any one but you"

"Why she telling me to watch out Kayden. This has been the worst night despite the people here and the last thing I need is for you to be cheating on me"

"I'm not baby I swear. It's just you and me and I put that on everything. Wanna just leave? I don't wanna keep you somewhere you don't wanna be"

"Yes" I nodded. I can't be here any longer with these ignorant girls.

"Come on. We'll just go to the nearest hotel. I have to call the guy and cancel the limo which was supposed to come around the time prom was over"

I walked behind him as he talked on the phone with the guy. We had one more block and we would be at the Marriot Hotel. I stopped walking and he hung up and turned to look at me.

"You ard?"

I began taking my heels off "Yeah but these heels are killing my feet"

He laughed "Get on my back and I'll hold these heels"

I gave him my shoes then hopped on his back. We made it there In less then 20 minutes. We went in and Kayden paid then we went up to a room. He's the best.

"What you wanna do till 9 cause my mom will be here to get us"

I shrugged "I don't know"

He sat on the bed "Come 'er"

I cuddled next to him and laid my head on his chest. He cut the t.v. on and we watched a movie. This is better then being with all them people. Just me and my Kayden.