I thought about it for a while, I really didn't have the mood to think about Jace and she was right, I needed to let loose before the exams come to save myself from breaking down like a couple years back when that happened. "It's fine, I'm going," I mumbled as I wiped away the smudged eyeliner around my eyes.

She smiled and I knew she was really happy as she clapped her hands, "screw this. Let's skip class and go shopping today. I'm pretty sure you have no mood for it either."

I didn't have the mood to do anything but shopping is better than staying here and facing books. With Jace around was worse, I really didn't want to talk to him right now, besides the test was already over and nothing important was up, so I just nodded. Megan came back and after touching up my make up, we didn't leave the bathroom until the lunch bell rang and we quietly and quickly left the school compound in Taylor's car.

"So... Who's party are we going to tonight?" I asked.

"Oh... Just a boy that Taylor totally doesn't have a crush on," Megan said sarcastically with a little wink at me after she finished. We were both sitting at the back while Megan was changing from her gym wear.

"Ohhh... Tay I totally see what's going on here," I said in a sing-song voice. She groaned and turned to flick Megan on the head. I giggled as I wiped away the remaining tear stains on my cheek and applied a not-so-thick fresh layer of blush to cover up my red cheeks. I could see Taylor's ear lobes getting pink, the way it'd always been whenever she knew we caught her lying and somehow her parents haven't figured that out yet.

"Can you guys just shut up already?"  She gushed as she pretended to roll her eyes. Meg and I giggled and high-fived each other as Taylor groaned in annoyance. We arrived at the mall in a couple of minutes and we quickly parked the car before going on our shopping spree. Since it was still school hours, we pretty much had the mall to ourselves along with some tourists and a small group of local adults and elderly.

"Can I go grab a smoothie?" Megan asked. I knew it was coming, it always happens, she would always ask to grab a smoothie before we head out to shop. "Yea and I'll come with. A smoothie sounds good right now," I smiled.

"Fine lets go," Taylor linked both our arms together and the three of us practically strolled our way to the smoothie store like this. We didn't really care since there weren't many people around and those we were couldn't be bothered to even give us a second glance.

We went to quite a few stores before I found the perfect outfit. It was literally perfect. I could imagine it in my head. It was a perfect long sleeved black dress with a gold belt and the pair of ugg boots I had back home would fit so well with it. I picked it up and grabbed one that was my size before trying it on. It fitted perfectly and it stopped at my thigh level which wasn't too short and I smiled to myself. I quickly took it off and rushed out to show Megan and Taylor my soon-to-be-new dress.

"It's amazing isn't it?" I smiled as I showed them what I'd call a masterpiece. They nodded and Taylor grabbed my hand and we made our payment. "Hey what's the rush?" I joked cuz Taylor was rushing like mad. "Follow me," Taylor gestured to both Megan and I as I shot her a look.

"What's up with her?" I whispered to Megan as we trailed behind Taylor.

She shrugged, "her mind is always all over the place."

I smiled, that was true. She could go from talking about pizzas to shoes and go on and on without knowing what was going on. "Guys would you hurry?" She turned and Megan rolled her eyes. She clearly didn't get enough sleep but we all knew Taylor's personality. She was the only child and her parents treated her like gold, but at least she didn't had those bitchy attitudes like Julia's, which drove both Meg and I insane.

Meg and I quickly ran after her, you'd be surprise how she could actually run in heels. She was that powerful. We were outside a hair salon when Taylor turned and faced is with bright smiles. "Uh... Tay?" Meg gave her a questioning look.

"It's make over time," she whispered as she dragged us both inside and I was immediately in awe of how high class this place looked like. It was a hair salon that looked like a freaking 5-star hotel. "Holy motheirsh shit," Megan whispered, we were both afraid of making any noise in such a high class looking place.

"It's my aunt's salon, she finally did some renovations and yea, we're getting free treatments today! Plus extra make up sessions, it's gonna be fucking awesome," she gushed. I giggled as I hugged her, "thanks Tay."

But somehow, I had a strange feeling that this wouldn't turn out that well.

✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

VOILA☺️

I hope you like this, sorry for not updating sooner:(

but ily guysss, enjoy☺️

🌸byyyeee🌸