Chapter 34- Will You?

My eyes fluttered open and I was alone in bed and I started shaking "No not again" I whispered to myself with a gulp. I looked at the alarm clock and noticed it was 5:30 am which meant I was a little behind considering we needed to be out by 6:00 am.

I knew Kyle wasn't with another girl because we were in his sisters house the only girls he would be with is his sister or niece. Unless he drove away but the reason why I don't like waking up without him is because I can't be sure that he's safe and without him I feel unprotected.

I decided that I should get ready because we do need to leave soon so I crawled out of bed yawning and stretching my arms and legs out and I went into the washroom. I grabbed all my shower supplies and dropped them on my bed getting my duffle from under the bed and placing it beside my shower supplies.

I got out the clothes I was going to wear today and put them on my bed and packed my shower stuff in my bag along with my towel I brought and my other belongings. I slipped off my pyjamas and also folded them and put them in my bag and zipped the bag up because I packed everything.

I pulled on my undergarments then put on my white Avril Lavigne concert tee v-neck t-shirt and my dark washed ripped jeans. I put on my deodorant, mascara and eyeliner, and brushed my teeth, flossed, and used my mouthwash then packed it away in my duffle bag. I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a messy bun and put my brush in my duffle bag and zipped it up cause this time I was done. I grabbed my black leather jacket with zippers on the ends of the sleeves , stuffed my phone in my front right pocket and I grabbed my duffle bag heading downstairs.

I heard the glass door leading to the porch slam as I entered the kitchen and Alan ran up to me "Bridget come with me now!!!! Kyle's hurt" he yelled and I instantly dropped my duffle bag and tears started rolling down my cheeks and Alan ran towards the glass sliding doors tugging it open fastly and slamming it closed after we both got out.

I ran down the stairs to find Kyle sitting on a wooden stool with an acoustic guitar in his hands and Mahogany stood with a white lace dress that went to her knees and a white rose flower crown, white high heels and her hair curled she looked beautiful. On the other side of Kyle stood Stephanie with a long white flowing dress that reached her ankles and her hair curled with white high heels on and she also looked amazing. Calum was standing off the stage at the side with his cell phone facing my direction and Kyle started playing a tune on his guitar as Alan ran to the opposite side as Calum and stood with another phone facing my direction.

While still playing the guitar Kyle starting to sing and his voice was amazing;

I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat
Baby you're my only reason

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left
The shell of a man who could never be his best
If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun
You taught me how to be someone, yeah

Kyle stopped singing and Mahogany started singing and she surprised me at how amazing she sounded;

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Mahogany faded and Stephanie went in and let's just say I could see where Mahogany got her voice from;

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Mahogany and Kyle joined in on the chorus and it sounded amazing;

Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down

The girls faded but helped with background singing as Kyle took back over;

I got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat
Baby you're my only reason

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left (nothing left)
The shell of a man who could never be his best (be his best)
If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun (see the sun)
You taught me how to be someone
Yeah

Kyle faded out and Stephanie and Mahogany sung sounding amazing as a tear rolled down my cheek at how amazing of this was;

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Kyle joined in and they nailed the chorus again as they continued to sing Drag Me Down by One Direction;

Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me

The girls went out and Kyle took over singing and locking eyes with me as tears rolled down my cheeks;

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Kyle faded and the girls both jammed out together while Kyle kept playing his guitar;

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Kyle joined in as they all sang the last part;

Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down

Kyle put the guitar on his guitar stand and jumped off the stage landing perfectly as Mahogany and Stephanie grabbed two signs laying on the stage beside them and they flipped them towards me to revel a message to say

Will you marry me? It said in black writing and I started sobbing in joy. I cry a lot in joy "Bridget being with you makes me the happiest guy in the whole world and I could never ask for someone better. You've always been and always will be the most important person to me" Kyle explained as tears kept pouring as he went in front of me and bended down and placed one knee on the ground.

He opened a small black box to revel a beautiful diamond ring "Will you Bridget Walters, marry me?" He asked and I wiped my tears and sniffed "Of course" I choked out weekly and he grabbed my hand gently and slipped the ring on with the family cheering in the background.

Kyle wrapped his arms around me and dropped the box twirling me around and squeezing me "I love you so much" he cooed "I love you too" I said with a sobb as Mahogany, Alan, Stephanie, and Calum engulfed Kyle and I into a huge hug squealing and cheering.

This was now my family, my family. But most importantly I had my stupid Badboy with me and he was my soon to be husband.

I love My Stupid Badboy. And he loves me.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone, OMG thanks for sticking around till the end of My Stupid Badboy!!! I'm still debating about doing a last chapter as the wedding but for now this is the end. The video attached to this chapter is the song that Kyle, Mahogany, and Stephanie performed called Drag Me Down by One Direction. If it doesn't work on here go on YouTube and find it because it's a great song!!

Thank you and comment if I should do and wedding chapter.

Thanks for all the comments and votes. Love ya