Chapter 13- Griffen/Kyle

The rest of the day was full of the same questions from my friends "Why were you with Kyle?", " Did you kiss him?", " Why did he give you a ride?". I didn't know what to say so I just ignored or hit people or lied.

Except I don't like lies so it's hard for me. Especially to lie to your friends, I walked to the oak tree after the bell rung meaning that school was over for the day and I sat down.

Maddy ran over to me and sat down "Can you give me a ride home?" I asked her picking the green grass in front of me "No sorry I have basketball practice in a couple of minutes. I'll text you later" Maddy said as she got up and ran into the school.

Then Makenna walked up and sat beside me " Hey can you give me a ride home?" I asked Makenna "No sorry I'm going on a date with Connor and he's going to pick me up in a couple of minutes. Bye" Makenna said walking over to the parking lot to wait .

"What are you doing jazz" Kyle asked as he walked over to the oak tree and leaned against it "Oh just sitting under a tree. I'm surprised to not see a girl sucking on your face like a leech" I said and he laughed " Actually I just finished doing that with Amy Wellings" he said smirking at me as I shivered in disgust and Kyle laughed again.

"Get away from my girlfriend" I heard Liam say he sat beside me and grabbed my hand and held it. " Okay sorry. Don't get so uptight with me" Kyle said with a smirk as he walked away "Bye jazz see you tomorrow" he said winking at me and I smiled as he walked around a corner so he was out of sight.

" Her name is Bridget" Liam yelled back "See he doesn't even know your name" he said with a frown on his face and I just nodded but laughed inside knowing I couldn't tell him about Kyle's love of i am jazz. I was now wearing a purple zip up sweater over my i am jazz t-shirt so Liam didn't know that Kyle was calling me that because of our love of that show.

"Are we still going to the hockey game tonight with Makenna, Maddy, Nixie, Nicole, Gena, Zak, Connor, Matt, Scott, Brandon, Adam, and their girlfriends" Liam asked because I totally forgot that we were going to Montreal to see the Montreal Canadiens v.s Chicago Blackhawks. "Yeah. Can you drive me home to get packed and see who's coming and make plans and we'll leave at 8:30 tonight" I suggested looking at my watch because right now it's 3:40 according to my watch "Anything for you" he said as he got up and put a hand out to help me up as we walked to his car and he drove us home.

"Thanks for the ride" I said as I got out of his car Liam walked up to me and kissed my forehead "Your welcome and if some people can't make it invite people cause we can't waste our tickets"he said smiling and I laughed.

I walked into my house and it was silent because I guess no one is here. I walked upstairs to my room and plopped down on my bed and sighed as I took my iPhone out of my pocket and texted Makenna.

Bridget: Hey Snigglefritzz
I waited a few minutes and checked my feed on instagram just liking some photos and laughing at funny videos.
Makenna: Hey Pumpernickel
Bridget: Are you and Connor still coming to the Montreal thingy
Makenna: Ya I asked Connor and he said yes as well
Bridget: Awesome come to my house at 8:30 sharp or 8:25 lol
Makenna: Okay see you soon lol

Next I texted Maddy.

Bridget: Hey
Maddy: Hey
Bridget: R u still coming to the Montreal thingy
Maddy : No i hate hockey remember?
Bridget: Oh ya well we can Skype later
Maddy: k

I have 14 tickets and so far I know that Makenna, Connor, Liam, and I are coming. Next was to see if Nixie, Nicole, Zak, and Gena were coming.

Bridget: Hey people r u still coming to the Montreal thingy
Nicole: Ya we all are
Bridget: Okay come to my house at 8:25 and do u have your clothes packed?
Nicole: It's in our big luggage we carry around cause we don't repack our bags. So ya we do. Bye
Bridget: k bye

Okay now 8 people are coming. Now to check if Matt is coming.

Bridget: Sup
Matt: Nothing much I'm just with Riley and Katrina enjoying the sun
Bridget: Oh I forgot you joined Katrina and Riley yesterday for their vacation. So I guess your not coming to the Montreal thingy.
Matt: No sorry.

I texted the other people and now I had 2 tickets left because Matt and Maddy couldn't come.

Griffen/Kyle: Hey jazz
I almost forgot who it was until I remembered Kyle and I's nicknames for each other.
Bridget: Hey Griffen. Lol Are you busy for the next couple of days and do you like hockey?
Griffen/Kyle: I like hockey and no I'm not busy. Why?
Bridget: Makenna, Connor, Liam, Scott, Brandon, Adam, Nixie, Nicole, Zak, Gena, Megan, and I are going Montreal for 3 days and 2 nights. We are leaving tonight at 8:30 and all of us are meeting at my house. Then we are going to drive there and then hangout and go to sleep. Tomorrow we are going to explore Montreal and hangout until 9:00 when we go to the Montreal Canadiens v.s Chicago Blackhawks game and the next day we leave but you have to pay $110 dollars per person.
Griffen/Kyle: Sounds great I'm in and for the other ticket can I bring my sister, Mia. We'll pay for both our tickets. But before I accept I have one condition I have to have a room with you. And I'll pay 30 dollars more for that please.
Bridget: No.
Griffen/Kyle: I'm not going then.
Bridget: Fine.
Griffen/Kyle: See you soon
Bridget: Bye

Okay all 14 tickets done and it's 7:30. Okay packing time.

I dug my black and blue duffle bag out of my closet and threw it on my bed, I walked over to my bed and fixed my duffle bag to lay straight and I unzipped the top. I went into my dresser and got my red, blue, and white Montreal Canadiens jersey folded it and placed it on the bottom of my bag. I grabbed my dark blue t-shirt that says "I whale always love you" with a whale below the words printed in white, folded it up and placed it on top of my jersey. Next I got my white t-shirt that says "Makin Bacon pancakes" on the front in black writing with a picture of Jake and Finn making bacon pancakes at there stove. I know I'm a child at heart! Folded that and placed it on top of my whale shirt. Lastly I grabbed my purple, blue, yellow, green, and orange tie dye spaghetti strap tank top and folders it and placed it beside my pile of shirts in the bag.

Now for shorts, I grabbed my light washed high waisted jean shorts and packed them in the bag along with my dark washed jean shorts, light washed Jean shorts, black high waisted jean shorts, and my dark grey roots track pants. I also threw my dark blue Tampa Bay Lightning sweater on because my favorite hockey teams are the Montreal Canadiens and the Tampa Bay Lightnings. Another sweater I brought was my red lifeguard sweater. I grabbed a neon green skinny strap tank top that says "pizza time" in black letters on the front and a purple fuzzy monster on the front eating pizza and my black exercise shorts for pyjamas.

I also grabbed three bras, pairs of underwear and socks. I went into the washroom and grabbed my brush, elastics, clips, toothpaste, toothbrush, little bag of makeup, dental floss, face wipes, deodorant, and my BFF necklace that is matching to Maddy ' s and went back into my room packing all of that into my bag including my phone charger, camera, and book.

I got out my purple jansport backpack and went downstairs and a few put water bottles, my wallet, the tickets, and a first aid kit in the bag and set the backpack near the door. I went upstairs and grabbed my duffle and put it beside my backpack at the door I went into the kitchen and looked at the time it's 8:00 so I walked to the fridge and got out a lemon lime Gaterade and took a drink if it and put it on the counter when I heard the door open.

"It's Nixie, Nicole, Zak, and I" I heard Gena say as I walked into the living room towards the door and hugged all of them. "Just put your bags there" I said pointing towards my bags and they all dumped their stuff there. I walked outside with Nixie, Nicole, and Gena following me because Zak stayed inside.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone the picture with this chapter is Sierra Dallas who is Cameron Dallas' sister. She is playing Mia who is Kyle's sister. Lol I'm a genius.