Chapter 2- Crushing

Katrina's POV:
I was sitting on Bridget's bed and kicking my feet back and forth hitting my heel on her bed every time I kicked. Bridget finally returned from the washroom but something wasn't right her eyes were red almost as if she had been crying. "You okay Sunshine?" I asked looking at her big brown eyes and the redness in the background. I always have called her Sunshine since the day we meet cause her hair reminded me of sunshine, it was that shade of blonde when we were little but it faded and became darker. "Ya I'm fine" Bridget said but I knew she wasn't, she sat next to me on her bed. "I'm always here for you" I said patting her back, "Okay..." Bridget said as she sighed a tear rolled down her face, "Katrina" Bridget said with a small soft tone. "Yea Sunshine" I said whipping the tear off her face, "How do you know if you have a crush on someone?" Bridget questioned. I knew right away what she meant she had a crush on Liam, they both like each other but are too blind to tell. "Well when you see them your heart skips a beat, when they smile at you your whole world stops" I said smiling brightly, "Well then I have a crush" Bridget announced, "Liam?" I said guessing. "Why would you guess that? Is it obvious?" She said panicking, "You guys always kind of flirt with each other and you can tell you like each other and for the second question well maybe not to some people but it is to me" I said. "Why were you crying" I asked looking at her wavy blonde hair, "Cause it's bad what if he doesn't feel the same way it will ruin our friendship or if we date and break up it will ruin everything" Bridget said with a panic returning in her voice. "Relax" I said with a calm tone, suddenly I heard rustling outside of the window in Bridget's room. Liam randomly opened the window and climbed in, "Blondie, Katrina" Liam said nodding at us when he spoke our names, "I should go" I said as I walked out of Bridget's bedroom door and left her house.

Bridget's POV:
"Hey Liam what are you doing here?" I asked, "What I can't just come and see my best friend" he said with a cocky smile. Best Friend. That's what zone I was stuck in and I hated it. He sat on my couch in my room beside me and I threw a XBOX controller at him and it hit him in the face "What the heck" he said laughing, "Wanna play COD" I asked, he nodded. We started playing and then he got up and stood in front of me and grabbed my waist and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed me gently on my bed. He tickle me and I laughed. Loud. I laughed really loud and I grabbed his hands "Stop" I said still laughing like a little kid as he tickled me so stood up and pushed him on the chest. He stumbled back lightly and I jumped off the bed and ran out the door he ran after me and I bumped into a hard solid figure it was my sister Natalie. "Ummmm What's going on?" Natalie asked,"A tickle fight" Liam responded as he ran towards me, I went to run but Natalie grabbed ahold of me. Bad choice for Natalie I'm much stronger I quickly got out of her grip but Liam picked me up and flung me over his shoulder and I kicked and screamed. He dropped me back on my bed and stopped "I won" he said smirking, I fixed my hair up a little and brushed it with my fingers. "By the way we have football practice tomorrow at 4:30" he said as he patted me on my head and left.

After he left and I played on my XBOX for awhile and then I heard a knock on my door, "Come in" I said as I turned off my XBOX. "Hey" my sister Natalie said as she walked in my room she had black yoga pants and a Orange tank top on and her hair in a bun. Natalie and I are twins but I was born 10 seconds after her making her 10 seconds older which she rubs in. Natalie and I were very similar but she wasn't good at football but she was awesome at soccer. "I'm here what's wrong" she said a little irritated because she's probably tried, "I wanted to update my wardrobe and I was wondering if you could could help me because of your great style" I said nervously twiddling my thumbs. It's true my sister had nice casual clothes and I had comfy clothes for my wardrobe like everyday that's how I dress. "Like go shopping?" Natalie questioned, "Ya" I said she squealed and jumped up and down "Of course I've always wanted to take you shopping" Natalie said squealing "We'll go tomorrow morning" She added and ran out of door skipping. What have I got myself into.

Cast
Olivia Holt as Bridget Walters
Ryan Newman as Katrina Sims
Danielle Campbell as Riley (aka Shimmer) Lawson
Paul Wesley as Liam Clark
Mollee Gray as Natalie Walters
Johnny DeLuca as Austin Butler
Caitlynn Lawson as Makenna Luke