Chapter 10- The Big Game ( Part 2)

I walked along the field to the bleachers linked arm and arm with Gena on the right and Nixie on the left as we approached the bleachers there was not a lot of seats open. But because I'm playing I get to bring my friends to the seats beside the benches which is the closest seats you can get. I'm only playing 3 of the 6 games so I can get my rest, we walked over to the bench and Gena sat down in the first seat in the row.

This is how it ended up Gena, Me, Nixie, Natalie, Nicole, and Zak. "So are you playing the first gane" Nicole asked leaning her head forward so she could see me "No I'm playing the second game" I said getting my iPhone from my pocket to call Makenna.

I dialed Makenna's phone number and it rang four times before she picked up
"Hi" Makenna answered
"Hey where are you and Mads" I asked
"I'm playing the first game and Maddy is with me" Makenna answered
"Well I'm sitting with Nixie, Nikki (sometimes we call Nicole, Nikki) , Zak, Gena, and Natalie" I stated
"Tell them that I'm sitting with them after my game when you play and just so you know Maddy is coming to sit with you now. Bye" Makenna said
"Good luck bye" I said as I hung up. We all talked for a while and then I saw Maddy walking towards us "Hey Everyone" Maddy said waving at all my cousins because she hasn't seen them in a while, "Hey Maddy" they all said at the same time and waved back and Maddy sat beside Zak at the end of the row. We all talked for a while and then the game started the team ran out and Liam ran to the middle face off and looked at me with a bright smile which I returned suddenly I felt a light nudge in my side from my left side and it was from Gena. "Can I help you?" I asked looking at Gena and smiling "Seems you two are friendly" Gena said winking at me, and I laughed "Ya were best friends. Duh" I said looking back at the game. We were facing Camelot High which is an average playing team but not as good as us, in the end we won 28-22 and the whole stadium was roaring with cheers. The next game was in a half an hour and I needed to get ready so I said goodbye to everyone and they wished me luck.

I walked into the locker room and looked up and saw Marley James. You know from chapter 3, the popular and rude girl. "Just go away" I said putting on my jersey over my shirt "I haven't done anything wrong" Marley said smirking and making a fake puppy dog face "Not yet. But you always end up doing something bad" I snapped at Marley. "Oh well I just wanted to tell you that Austin and I are dating so have fun. Loser" Marley said flicking my forehead and walking away "One I'm not a Loser and two you can't prove that your dating him" I said sticking out my tongue and rubbung the spot on my forehead she flicked "Oh ya just ask him" Marley said walking out of the locker room. I went into the washroom and got my pants on and ran outside to play wearing the number 64 proud on my back of my blue and white jersey and the crowd was roaring with cheers for me. As I went to my position I looked up at the crowd to search for Austin and I found him with Marley sitting on his lap twirling her blonde hair and as soon as Marley's eyes met mine she kissed Austin on cheek and he smiled. No this wasn't happening I couldn't watch. I thought Austin and Katrina were going out but I guess it does make sense he's popular and he's a player. But how could he do this to Katrina she doesn't deserve any of this only to have an amazing boyfriend and I'm going to get revenge.

I played amazingly even with a horrible distraction of Marley. We didn't win this game though and it was against a really good team Thornhill Park. The rest of the day was really fun but I couldn't stop thinking about Austin and Marley. I have to tell Katrina!!!! But when she comes back because I don't want her to be sad on her vacation crying her eyes out. Our team won 5 of the 6 games so we got 1st place and now have a banner on our gym wall in our school. Now everyone is out celebrating but first we needed to go get changed at home, I drove Nikki, Nicole, Natalie, and Gena home because Zak was going with the guys, Makenna and Maddy were going to meet us at Kelsey's which is where some of the people were celebrating with a dinner. But Natalie has a date so she isn't coming so we got dressed( in outfits above) and did each others hair I did a French braid in Nicole's hair that I swung to the right side of her face, I did a fishtail braid in Nixie's hair, Gena straightened her hair and left it down, and I did the same as Gena straightened my hair.

We all walked to the car I drove, Nicole sat in the passengers seat, and Gena and Nixie sat in the back seats. As I drove us to Kelsey's the song "The Other Side" by Jason DeRulo was playing on the video so we all sung the song and danced around , about 5 minutes later I pulled into the Kelsey's parking lot and parked beside a black Dodge Grand Caravan.

We all go out of the jeep and I felt a cold breeze blow on me and whip my straight blonde hair around, Gena opened the door for all of us "Thanks" I said to Gena while walking though the door.

I went to the little stand that the waitress stands at to welcome people and I saw a short teenage girl about my age with red curly hair in a messy bun "Hello welcome to Kelsey's" the girl said waving at us "Thank you we are here with some of the students from Trident High" I said smiling. "Oh that table is just right there" she said pointing to a table with about 10 people sitting at it from our school "Thank you" I said smiling and walking towards the table.

"Bridget!" Everyone from the booth yelled my name as I got to the table the side closer the wall had these people siting there; Connor, Matt, Lucas , Scott, Byran, Liam , Austin, Tanner, Adam, and Brandon. Which are all the guys from the football team, Scott and Adam bought their girlfriends too and they were sitting on the guys laps.

Scott's girlfriend is Zoey she has dark brown hair which looks like black hair and she is a cheerleader and personally she's okay and she's nice to me unlike Marley who thankfully didn't come. Scott has brown hair that is gel styled to stay in place, Connor has blonde hair that is messily place on his head, Matt has curly brown hair that is tamed, Byran has spiky black hair, Lucas has short brown hair, Tanner has spiky blonde hair, Adam has short black hair, and Brandon has medium length blonde hair. Adam's girlfriend is Megan she has short bob cut brown hair and she is on the soccer team so we're good friends.

On the side I sat on it went Zak, Maddy, Makenna, two empty seats which had coats hanging on the back of them so they were Megan and Zoey's seats, Me, Gena, Nixie, and Nicole. I was sitting across from Liam looking at him and talking to everyone when suddenly a girl with straight orange hair in a ponytail stood at the end of our table with a bright smile on her face "Hello everyone I'm Kaylee and I'll be your waitress tonight" Kaylee said smiling at everyone as she handed us menus.

"What can I get you guys to drink" she asked looking at Connor to get him to go first "I'll have a Coke" Connor said smiling and then went back to looking at Makenna and I watched Makenna blushing from the stare, "Root Beer please" Matt said and the waitress scribbled down the orders "Ginger ale" Lucas asked "Coke" Scott asked and I looked at Scott and Adam and noticed that Megan and Zoey were both sitting in their seats with Megan beside me. "Dr. Pepper" Byran said , "Orange pop for the lady and I" Liam said pointing to me being the lady he was talking about he winked at me which cause me to blushed, that's my favourite pop so that's romantic "Water" Austin said, "Grape soda" Tanner asked, "Sprite" Adam asked, "7up" Brandon asked, "Dr.Pepper" Zak requested.

Now for the girls "Ice Tea please" Maddy said flipping though the menu , "Mountain Dew" Makenna requested, "Water" Zoey said, "Sprite" Megan said, Liam ordered for me so, "Water" Gena asked for, "7up" Nixie asked for, "Ice Tea" Nicole finished.

The waitress left to get our drinks and we started talking again about our victory today when suddenly Kaylee and another waitress she had a blonde short bob and she was an average height and her name tag said Cara.

They put our drinks in front of us but before Kaylee left the table she lowered her head in front of Liam and Liam whispered something to Kaylee she rose her head up and smiled and giggled and shook her head yes to what he said.

Kaylee walked away and came back with two straws and took one of the orange pops away and put the two straws in the one cup, she also got a slip of paper out of her pocket from her waitress uniform and handed it to me "This is from him" she said pointing to Liam "He really likes you. You can tell" she said smiling and walking away . I opened the folded piece of paper and in black writing it said Will you, Bridget Walters Do the honor in being my girlfriend Love Liam.