Chapter 1- Blondie

Bridget's POV:
I ran with the football tight against my chest and whipped it to Austin, we were in the middle of football practice. I ran and tackled my best friend (well best friend that's a boy) Liam. I pinned him down for a minute with him struggling to get out of my grip and he had a small smile on his face. He finally got out of my grip and ran but it was too late my practice team screamed "TOUCHDOWN" I stuck my tongue out at Liam cause he noticed we won. Practice was now over but I felt an arm swing over my shoulder "Hey there beautiful" Austin said with a flirty tone in his voice, "Austin how many times do I have to tell you, I don't like you" I said with anger in my voice. I slapped his hand and he took his hand off my shoulder and smiled, "Austin when are you going to get it she doesn't like like you" Makenna said as she ran up to me and shoved Austin away and swung her arm over my shoulder. Makenna and I are the only girls on the football team so we get hit on a lot by all the guys. "Hey Blondie" Liam shouted as he ran up to me, it's not a mean nickname considering he's one of my best friends and since the day we meet he's never called me Bridget he's always called me Blondie. He ran up to me and grabbed my hand and locked his fingers with mine. I had my hair pulled up in a high ponytail and had black shorts and a purple tanktop on because of football practice. Katrina ran up to me and hugged me put her hands around my neck, "Did you guys win" I asked, "Is that even a question!" Katrina answered. I was talking about her baseball tournament she had today and just got back from, "We got 1st place" she said smiling and dancing around. Makenna and I also jumped and squealed , "OMG OMG" Liam imitated us with a squeaky high pitched tone that sounded nothing like us. I slapped him in the arm and he laughed. "Bye Blondie" Liam said laughing, Makenna, Katrina, and I walked into the locker room and all the boys were out I got dressed into my ripped dark washed jeans and a white tanktop with cuts in the black that said "football is life" on the foot of the shirt with a football on it and put my dark blue and purple high top vans on and left on my hair in a high ponytail. Katrina kept an eye out at the door holding it to make sure no one came in Makenna put her hair in a braid down her back and put on Jean shorts and a dark blue t-shirt that says on the front "Please don't read my shirt" and she put on her warrior sandals. I call them warrior sandals because they are beige and reach about an inch below her knee but she loves them.

Cast
Olivia Holt as Bridget Walters
Ryan Newman as Katrina Sims
Danielle Campbell as Riley (aka Shimmer) Lawson
Paul Wesley as Liam Clark
Mollee Gray as Natalie Walters
Johnny DeLuca as Austin Butler
Caitlynn Lawson as Makenna Luke