Chapter 4- Feisty

I rolled around in my bed and sat up, I fixed my hair by putting it in a messy bun. I checked the time 12:29 then I threw a pillow at Makenna who was sleeping on a mattress on the floor beside my bed because we had a sleepover last night. "Makenna" I yelled as I jumped onto her bed on top of her, she moaned and slap me in the leg, "What" Makenna moaned again as she sat up. "Its 12:30 get up" I yelled again. I got off of Makenna's mattress and sat on the couch in my bedroom and Makenna got up and stretched and sat beside me. "What are we doing today?" Makenna asked yawning, I also yawned "I'm meeting Shimmer at her house and helping her babysit and dropping you off on the way" I said after the yawn "When do you have to be there?" Makenna asked "1:30 then come back home at 3:30 and get ready for football practice" I said "I'm going to have a shower you can have one in the other bathroom if you want" I suggested cause I have a bathroom attached to my room and two other bathrooms in my house. I went into the bathroom attached to my room and Makenna went to the other washroom upstairs, I opened the door and stripped down and got in the shower.

After, my shower I went into my room with a towel around my body and one wrapped in my hair. I dried off my body and got on my turquoise shirt with a palm tree (pic in last chapter of the whole outfit), my jean shorts and strappy sandals. I took the towel off my head and brushed my hair, I styled my hair in a high ponytail. Makenna walked in and had on a Taylor Swift concert tee and dark washed jean shorts and her hair was in a bun. "You ready?" I asked Makenna, "Yup" she said as she shook her head, We walked outside and I slid into the drivers and Makenna slid into the passengers seat. I drove to Makenna's house and she had her overnight bag in her hand as she walked off, "Thanks see you at football practice at 4:30" Makenna said as she waved and walked away. I drove off and went to Riley's house, I parked the car in the driveway of her average sized new brick home and I walked up to the door and knocked Riley opened the door with a small little 4 year old girl in her hands "Hey Bridget" Riley said as she moved so I could come in. I slipped off my sandals and looked at Riley she was wearing a black tank top that said in white writing on the front "Netflix is my boyfriend" with a red heart below and light washed jean short shorts. "Hey Shimmer" I said looking at the cute little girl in her hands "This is my little cousin Sabrina" she said as the little girl laughed when Shimmer tickled her. Sabrina had curly brown hair that reminded me of Shimmers hair, "Taylor's upstairs and she wants you to look after her she's really excited to see you" Shimmer said with a huge grin on her face. Taylor is Shimmers sister and I used to help babysit Taylor with Shimmer and she loved me. Taylor is 8 years old and is like a little twin of Shimmer, I walked upstairs to her room and knocked on the door "Taylor" I said sweetly the door flung open and Taylor jumped into my arms "Bridget" she squealed hugging me I squeezed her and then put her down. "Wanna play barbies" she said with a sweet little smile on her face, we played for a little while and then Shimmer called us downstairs "Taylor, Bridget" Shimmer called from downstairs. Taylor and I went downstairs and Shimmer said "Bridget you can go now my mom is on her way. Thanks for helping" Shimmer said as she hugged me and Sabrina hugged my leg so I bent down and hugged her "Your Welcome" I said to Shimmer. I hugged Taylor and she squeezed me hard but in a sweet way "Thanks Bridget" she said as she let go of me with a sweet smile "Can you please come and play with me again soon" she said with a wide smile "Of course" I said smiling and I left.

I drove back home and went upstairs to my room and got in my football outfit (pic above) . I went outside and ran to the school cause I needed exercise and it was only 6 minutes away, I arrived at 4:28 pm at school and walked to back. I saw Liam talking to Makenna and Austin but Liam's but was toward me and Makenna and Austin were standing in front of him towards me. I looked at them and they were about to say something so I put my finger over my mouth to show them to be quiet and they returned back to there conversation. I ran and jumped on Liam's back and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck "Well hello there Blondie you scared me" Liam said looking up at me I never really noticed how beautiful his eyes were even when there was no sunshine. I looked at Makenna and smiled she was wearing a really cool shirt (pic above of her outfit) cause I love myself some batman. "That was my plan" I said looking at Liam, Liam started running around the field with me still on his back "Liam stop" I said laughing, Liam stopped and went to where the team was gathered "That was my plan" Liam said mocking my voice and laughing I hit him on the head. "Ouch" Liam said as he rubbed the spot I hit, "Oh it's the lovebirds" the team all said all lovely dovey in there voices,I jumped off Liam's back and stared hitting them "Oh she's feisty" the guys said again. I stopped and looked at Liam and he was laughing "Yes she is" he said in between laughs. "Alright everyone 8 laps around the field then Bridget and Makenna will be team captains and will make the practice teams" Coach Heightstone said to the team. We all nodded our heads and started running, while running I was behind Liam and Connor, which is a pretty good speed when we finished all our laps we stood in front of Coach Heightstone "Okay Bridget, Makenna play rock, paper, scissors to decide who picks first" Coach announced looking at us when he mentioned our names. I did rock and Makenna did scissors, so I won, I walked over to an open spot in the field and Makenna went on the opposite side of the field "Liam" I said he was my first choice and he ran up to me and picked me up and twirled me around "Thanks Blondie" he said smiling and putting me down I covered my face with my hands to hide a small blush creeping into my face. In the end my team was Liam, Scott, Bryan, Connor , Lucas, and I. Makenna's team was Austin, Matt, Tanner, Adam, Brandon, and her. It was really fun and our teams were tied so it was a win win situation but I would rather win. But now it had started raining, well pouring and everyone was getting soaked and I was standing there talking to Makenna when someone suddenly someone smashed into me and I was on the ground and that's the last thing I knew then it was pitch black.