Part 15- Montreal (Part 1)

I was scrolling through my feed on instagram because Makenna was in the bathroom getting dressed and ready blah blah blah for the day.

While Liam and Connor are meeting some of the other guys at a park across the road while other girls and some of the guys are getting ready. Makenna walked out of the bathroom with her hair in a French braid down her back with a white v-neck t-shirt and light washed high waisted jean shorts with a small amount of makeup on her face.

" Okay. You can use the washroom now" Makenna said walking to her bed and sitting down taking her phone off the nightstand "Yay. Took you long enough" I joked as I got my duffel bag from under my bed and ran into the bathroom shutting the door. I stripped off my pajamas and put on a black bra and underwear with my white t-shirt that says " Makin Bacon pancakes " on the front in black writing and my black high waisted jean shorts and white ankle socks.

After getting dressed I brushed my teeth, flossed, and scraped my tongue. Then I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail with my straight dark brown almost black hair bouncing around when I walked. I put on deodorant and put all my stuff in my duffle bag and took my BFF necklace that is matching to Maddy ' s and carried out of the washroom and put it on.

"Love your shirt" Makenna complimented looking at my shirt "Thanks and I love myself some Adventure Time" I said winking at Makenna and she laughed. "I'm just going to the park with some of the guys. Connor just texting asking if I would come" Makenna said excitedly while walking to the door and leaving and shut the door behind her.

I grabbed my Tampa Bay Lightning dark blue sweater and my iPhone stuffing it in my pocket while putting on my black and white classic converse shoes and left taking the door card with me also stuffing it in my other pocket.

I locked the door with the card and walked to the room beside me who had Scott, Nixie, Nicole, Kyle, and Zak in the room. I knocked on the door and Nixie opened the door with a bright smile on her face she was wearing a neon pink crop top and light washed Jean shorts on and her hair pinned up into a perfect bun. As she grabbed my forearm and tugged me inside, their room had 3 king sized beds also including all the stuff we had.

Nicole was lying on the bed closest to the window, on her phone laughing and smiling. " Look who I found" Nixie said joyfully jumping in her spot and Nicole looked up and smiled at me with her pearly whites and her jet black hair was in a messy bun pieces of her black hair sticking up in some places and she shot out of her bed and hugged me tight as Nixie let go and sat on the same bed Nicole was just on. Nicole let go of me and sat back down beside Nixie, "Hey jazz. I didn't know you would come visit me this early" Kyle said as I turned around to face him, he had on a black v-neck t-shirt and a black leather jacket with blue jeans and his hair flopping around perfectly. I mean ugliness. And his signature smirk on his face "I only came to see my cousins" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest "Where's Zak?" I asked looking around "At the park with some of the guys" Nixie answered flipping through a magazine she now had. I make an o shape with my mouth and then close "We are going to get some food and meet up with Gena, Megan, and Mia do you want anything?" Nicole asked walking to the door with Nixie behind her "Um I'm good I had breakfast already and I'm full" I say rubbing my stomach. Nicole had on a purple t-shirt with a light washed Jean jacket and dark washed jean shorts and black combat boots on. Then I heard a beep coming from my iPhone so I pulled it out of my pocket and it was Makenna she sent me a message saying Went Bowling but we all will back around 1pm. Everybody except the girls (minus me) and Kyle are here. Just so you know.
I texted a quick k back and shoved it back in my pocket.

Nixie put on her black flats and they both leave and shut the door leaving me with Kyle. A few mintues of slience happens and then Kyle breaks it "Come with me" Kyle says as he pulls me by the arm swinging open the door and locking it with his card and shoving it in his pocket with his other hand as he drags me down the hall. "Why? Where are we going?" I asked trying to get some answers as we enter the elevator and he doesn't let go of my arm so I smack him. "Shut up and stop asking questions" he says grabbing my hand again and tugging me along after the elevator doors open and Kyle drags me around people.