Chapter 28- Australia ~Part 3~

~ Bridgets POV ~

My eyes opened and my head was pounding and I could barley see "Bridget. Your awake" a familiar girl voice squealed, I was pretty sure the voice sounded like Jax "Jax?" I wondered "Ya" she said. Well I knew it was Jax "What happened" I asked because I looked around to notice I was lying on the grass with a figure sitting criss cross apple sauce beside me who I assumed was Jax.

"Well I came outside to check on you because you said you were going for a walk and I wanted to see if you needed to talk. But when I came out you were lying in the middle of the street unconscious and Maddy told me how much you hated hospitals so I got a random person to help me drag you onto the grass. Now we are here in the present" Jax explained smiling "Where's Maddy?" I asked and she frowned "At work for the next 2 hours" Jax said with a frown still on her face.

The last thing I remembered was running down the street and a car coming towards me "Does it look like I have any injuries?" I asked and Jax scanned my body tilting her head "How would I know I'm not a doctor" she said smiling brightly and I nodded.

"Okay I'm here and I brought my sister, Stephanie she's a doctor and can help" a familiar voice said as I saw a figure stand over me "Who's here?" I asked "Kyle" Jax answered and I felt anger rushing though me "What? What is he doing here" I said starting to panic I went to get up to run away but my head was throbbing then someone gently pushed me back down "Just relax I'm here to help" Kyle said.

I started shaking my head to tell him no but another figure that was much taller was now hovered over me feeling me "Ummm what are you doing?" I asked the person "Hi I'm Stephanie. I'm Kyle's older sister and I'm a doctor, I can help you." She said with an Australian accent similar to Kyle's.

My vision was now better and I could see Stephanie, Jax, and Kyle. You could tell that Stephanie is Kyle's sister because she has the same brown eyes and the same colour of hair so they had similar features. Stephanie figured out that I had a concussion so my head would be hurting for a couple of days but the damage wasn't to bad beside the fact that I broke left arm. Good thing I use my right hand to write and stuff.

Now I was in the guest bedroom at Stephanie ' s house she insisted I stayed there because she could help me a lot considering she is a doctor and knows what to do and could help me recover. My arm is wrapped in a light pink kind of skin colour bandage made into a sling for my left arm. I took pain killers and now I was just relaxing because Jax went home to tell Maddy.

I heard a soft knock on the door and I told the person that they could come in, there was two people that entered my room Kyle and a tall girl. The girl had brown wavy hair that reached her shoulders and a bright smile she was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with a leather jacket over top with a lot of zippers and a plaid red and white skirt.

I was not comfortable still with Kyle considering what happened but he begged me to talk about what happened and to explain himself later "Bridget this is Mahogany. She is Stephanie's oldest daughter" Kyle said showing me the girl with the wavy brown hair and the girl waved.

"Hey Mahogany I'm Bridget. How old are you?" I asked and she smiled "I'm thirteen years old and going into high school after the summer" she said smiling "Are you excited for going back to school?" I asked and she shook her head no "Summer just started and I love hanging out with my friends" she explained and I smiled too "Are any of your friends coming over tonight?" I asked and she smiled with a nod "Ya one of my best friends are" she answered "For a sleepover" she added.

"That sounds like fun" I said "We are probably going to watch are movie if you want to join" she said excitedly and I nodded "Sounds great. When she gets here can you introduce me to her" I asked and she smiled and nodded "Ya sure I have to go and prepare my room for having her over" she said walking out the door "It was nice meeting you" she said turning her head around to see me "Ya you too" I said and she smiled walking out of the room and she closed the door.