Part 16- Montreal ( Part 2 )

"Thank you" I said to the blonde waitress that just helped us out with dinner "No problem" she said walking out as we all got up.

After I hung out in my room for a while and the guys and Makenna came back from bowling we decided we would all go out for dinner together. Then we would go back to the hotel , hangout for an hour or 2 and then get ready for the hockey game. We walked back to the hotel because the restaurant was right beside the hotel and we all walked to the elevator and got off on our floor.

When we reached the 6th floor, everyone got out and walked to their rooms I was the last to enter my room when suddenly I felt a hand clutch my wrist and shut the door. I turned around to see Kyle and he dragged me to the end of the hall and he slid down the wall at the end of the wall.

" What do you want?" I snapped "Oh feisty I'm sorry" Kyle fought "quiet" I said with an angry tone. I got up and was quickly pulled roughly back down beside Kyle "Stay." Kyle ordered "Your not my mother. " I said getting back up Kyle's arm went on my waist to tug me back down back I smacked it hard maybe even bruise worthy and he quickly let go and I ran back to my hotel "What the heck" Kyle yelled. "Quiet down we don't want a noise complaint. Now do we?" I said shutting the door and entering my hotel room.

~Kyle's P.O.V~

I winced in pain. Geez that girl could slap. I got up and rubbed my arm and walked to my room. I opened the door and saw my sister, Mia sitting on the bed closest to the window flipping though a magazine. She looked up at me and smiled "Why are you in here? And Where is everyone?" I asked Mia "Well I'm in here because I wanted to see how you were and because I can. Scott is visiting Liam and Connor next door. And Nixie and Nicole are hanging out with Megan and Gena in her room" Mia answered putting her magazine down beside her.

I sat beside Mia and kicked my feet back and forth "What's wrong" Mia wondered looking at me with her eyebrow raised. " Nothing of your concern" I say patting her head "What did she do to you now?" Mia asked sighing at the end. What does she mean? " What?" I asked running my fingers though my hair "You clearly like Bridget" she said in a "duh" tone.

"No I do not" I agured "I'm your sister don't lie to me" she yelled "Well I'm not lying" I said crossing my arms over my chest I snapped. "Then it would be okay if we went over there and hung out because I think Bridget and Liam enjoy kissing. A lot" Mia explained laying down on the bed looking at the roof.

Thinking about another guy kissing Bridget hurt me. I mean no I didn't. I don't have. Ugh. Feelings. I don't like her.

"I won't tell anyone. Just spill it. We're the only ones in here" Mia said looking at me "Fine. I might have a little feeling toward her. But if you ever tell anyone I will personally kill you" I said clenching my teeth. "Wow. I feel so loved" Mia said sarcastically and I laughed.

" How did you..know?" I asked scratching the back of my neck nervously " Well I diffenly knew before you its the way you look at her. You look at her like she's the prettiest thing in the world and that she means everything. Secondly you don't smirk as much around her, you smile which is something I've never seen since... well you know" Mia explained sitting up.

She's right. I smile around her. I never smile well not since the incident. But she made me forget about that. Her smile lights me up like the forth of July. But I can't like her because she sadly deserves better so I'm going back to not liking her. If I can.

"What's wrong Lover boy? " Mia asked getting off the bed "Lover boy? Just shut up and I can't like her anyways. She deserves better" I said walking to the bathroom "Ya she does she deserves you and you deserve her because she's clearly doesn't like Liam anymore than a best friend. I'm going to go talk to her. Bye" Mia said before I could agure.