Chapter 9- The Big Game (Part 1)

My eyes flickered open slowly and I felt hands around me and a blanket snuggled up to me I turned my head to see Liam with his hands around my waist I turned to face him, he looked so peaceful sleeping I swung my hand around his neck and put the other one on his rock hard chest. I felt his chest go up and down from his breathing his touch was tingling my senses and it felt good suddenly I heard my phone ring but Liam is a heavy sleeper so it wouldn't wake him, I went to get up but Liam's grip was really strong on me and wouldn't let me go.

"Stay." Liam said rubbing his thumb lightly on my back "I'll be right back" I said as he let go knowing he wouldn't win and I went to my dresser and picked up my phone and the call was from Maddy.

"Hello" I said as I picked up the phone
"Bridget?" Maddy asked
"Yes" I answered
"I just wanted to check on you" Maddy said
"I'm good feeling a little hot and have a headache. What about you?" I asked
"Okay. Not great. Basically the same as what you said" Maddy said
"Do you remember what happened last night" I asked cause I didn't remember much
"Ya but not all of it. Ask Liam he'll know since he didn't drink" Maddy said coughing at the end
"Okay. What time is it?" I asked cause I didn't know
"1:00pm" Maddy said
Thankfully it's Sunday. So it doesn't matter.
"Wow we slept in late" I said and looked at Liam
"Who's we" Maddy said
"Oh.. Liam and I" I said nervously
"Okay well I'll let you guys go back to your love" Maddy said
"Shut up" I teased and hung up.

I climbed back in bed and put the covers back on, "What happened last night" I asked rubbing my head in pain. "It's a long story, okay after we came back from our little cliff adventure you went to see Makenna and you guys hung out. Then, I came back with pop for us and you took one sip then asked me to get you alcohol and I tried to get you to change your mind but you wouldn't budge so you got it yourself. After that you started drinking too much everyone was out of control and guys started hitting on you and tried to kiss you so I stayed with you to keep them away Katrina opened her gifts and thanked people. At 4:00 am people started leaving and you looked like you had enough so I drove you home and I put you in your bed and tucked you in then I went to my room. Once I was in bed checking my Instagram feed you came in and insisted that you slept with me and I didn't want to leave you in your room to do crazy things so I let you. Don't worry we didn't do anything just cuddle a little cause I knew you were drunk so that would be rude. So yeah and now we're here." Liam explained.

"Thanks and wow that is a long story" I said laughing "Are you feeling okay?" Liam asked putting the back of his on my head to check my temperature "Your hot" Liam said feeling my head "Well yeah I would hope you think that" Liam laughed "No I meant temperature wise but that's more then true" Liam said. "Well I feel really hot temperature wise and I have a headache" I said rubbing my temples "I'll get you some aspirin" Liam said as he got up and went into his washroom, a few minutes later he came back with it in his hands and I had it and drank some water after.

------------------------------------------TIME SKIP------------------------------------------------
Today was the day. The big football game. It was the tournaments. The HUGE tournament. I got up and took a quick shower then got dressed in light washed high waisted jean shorts with a light blue crop top. I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun for the shoes I just stuck with my blue and green Nike running shoes. I ran down the hallway to Natalie's room and squealed in excited "Natalie" I squealed as she opened the door "It's the big game" I said well yelled in joy as I gripped her shoulders and jumped up and down in excitement. "Where's Nixie" I asked shaking her still with a tight grip on her shoulders, "Her plane is arriving in 2 hours along with the others" Natalie said squealing. Who is Nixie? Well Nixie is one of my favourite cousins and every year she comes to the big football tournaments and stays for the summer because Katrina and Shimmer go to California for a vacation and I need lots of friends. Who are the others? Well the others are Nixie's twin sister Nicole, Gena (my other cousin), and Zak (my other cousin). They are all my favourite cousins the other ones not so much, but they come down every year at this time because their school is out early my and parents both go away on vacation for this time so we get the house to ourselves.