Chapter 26- Australia ~Part 1~

I flickered my eyes open to find an arm draped over my waist and I instantly felt safe and protected I fippled my body over softly and looked at Kyle. There was a piece of hair dangling in his face and I so badly wanted to move it out but that would wake him up, I just stared at him. I know creepy but who cares. His nose was perfectly shaped and his mouth was in a perfect thin line.

His eyes flickered open "Good morning beautiful" Kyle said and his breath smelled like mint like seriously does this guy not have morning breath "How do you not have morning breath?" I asked but felt really embrassed after " I brush my teeth at like 6am so when I wake up ...it won't stink" Kyle explained while scratching the back of his head nervously and I laughed.

"I guess we have to go now" I said because it was 9 am according to the alarm clock and our flight to Australia is at 1pm so we had to get going because our plan was to leave the house at 10am and we have to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight. Kyle got out of his bed, yes we are at his house, and he went into his bathroom. I grabbed my purple duffle bag off the floor and I stripped out of my pyjamas and took the clothes I wanted to put on and threw them on his bed. I put on my red bra and black underwear then I put on my black lace crop top and light washed high waisted jeans. I put my pyjamas from last night in my bag then I grabbed my brush from my bag and ran it though my hair a couple of times then put it in a high ponytail with my brown elastic. I grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, toothpicks - floss, mouthwash, and little bag of makeup, I went down the hall and used the other bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, flossed, did a little mouth washing and put on light makeup. I walked back into his room to see him lying on his bed with a black t-shirt on and beige shorts with his hair stuck up perfectly. "Ready?" He asked and I smiled and nodded and he got up so we could get going.

--------------------TIME SKIP ---------------------

Graduation? Your probably wondering how that went while it was probably one of the best things I've experienced in my life.

Until I learned that, that was the last day I was going to see a lot of my closest friends so there were a lot of tears and hugs involved. Makenna was staying for the summer then on the last week of August she was leaving for her college.

Right now Kyle and I were just getting off the plane that just arrived in Australia about a half an hour ago, Kyle grabbed my hand and we got off of the plane with our carry on then we walked over to the machine that gives us our luggage. We waited until I saw Kyle's black and white duffle bag and I saw my purple duffle bag and we both grabbed them.

"We can just walk because Maddy lives a short distance from here" I suggested to Kyle and he nodded then I grabbed his hand and we interwove our fingers and started the walk to Maddy's.

It took about 6 minutes until we got to Maddy's and it was a big brick house with the number 669 , we walked upto the wooden door and I knocked 3 times until Maddy answered. She engulfed me into a huge bear hug and wouldn't stop squealing "Your here" she yelled and almost made me deaf "Yes I'm here. Can we come in" I asked Maddy looked behind me and sighed "You brought him?" Maddy asked and I hit her in the shoulder "Yes Maddy I did because he was nice enough to buy the tickets and he's my boyfriend and I love him" I explained and Kyle smiled "Disgusting your lucky your my best friends boyfriend or you wouldn't even step a foot in this house" Maddy explained then she moved over to let us in.

I stepped in with Kyle behind me holding onto my waist then he let go and Maddy shut the door and I stripped off my black combat boots and Kyle slipped off his running shoes on the small mat with a couple of other pairs of shoes. Maddy's house was really nice with white coloured walls and bright coloured furniture and little do dads around but her house was really clean because she can't have one thing out of place.

We sat down on the couch and hung out for a bit when suddenly a girl with loose black curly hair and freckles ran down the stairs with a huge smile on her face as she ran over to us and stood in front of the three person seated couch, still with a huge smile and it was kind of creepy. She was wearing ripped blue skinny jeans with a dark blue tanktop and her hair was up in a messy bun.

"Hey!!! Parry people my name is Jax" she excitedly said as she reached her hand out and I shook it "Bridget I'm-" I started but then got cut off "Maddy's best friend" she finished and then Kyle shook her hand "I'm Kyle-" Kyle started then also got cut off "Bridgets badass boyfriend" Jax said and smiled.

"Where's the bathroom" Kyle asked nicely "Down the hall to your right" Jax explained and Kyle got up and went to the bathroom "So your Jax" I stated and she smiled "Yuppers" she said and smiled brightly "I love meeting new people" she added with a grin. "I have to go finish my homework but I'll see you later" Jax said as she got up and sadly trudged upstairs.

"Well she's upbeat and happy. I like her" I said with a smile "Wait until you meet Amelia she's kinda the opposite meaning she's a mean person but can be nice once you know her" Maddy explained with a sigh. "So any guys you like" I asked wiggling my eyebrows "Ah let me see there's this one guy I would ....never" Maddy said in a pretend high pitched girly tone and I laughed.

Suddenly the door burst open "Get the hell out of here" I heard a British voice yell and the door slam a couple mintues later a fairly tall girl with shoulder length wavy beach blonde hair walked confidently to the kitchen and put a black helmet down on the counter which I assumed was for a motorcycle. She walked into the living room and plopped down on the single person chair beside the couch and she was wearing a black high waisted shirt and a red lace tanktop with a black leather jacket over top and her hair down. She was really pretty. "Hard day?" Maddy asked Amelia and she smiled "You wouldn't believe it" she sighed and laughed then looked at me with her brown eyes "I'm Amelia, I think I've seen you over FaceTime" she said still with her British accent and I smiled "Ya you have I'm Bridget, Maddy's best friend" I explained and she nodded "Did you come by yourself?" She asked and I shook my head no "My boyfriend Kyle came with me, he's just in the washroom" I said with a smile.

After talking with Amelia and Maddy for a minute or two someone sat down beside me and put their hand over my shoulder I turned my head to notice Kyle and I smiled "Amelia this is Kyle, Kyle this is Amelia" I introduced them and they both looked at each other "Amelia?" Kyle said with a confused look on his face "Yes idiot get that threw your thick skull" Maddy said tapping her head and I laughed along with Amelia.

"No. Amelia and I used to go to school here together like public school" Kyle said and Amelia nodded .

"So you guys were friends?" I asked "No we dated well he played me" Amelia said with her teeth clenched and her hands balled into fists.

Oh no.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone, so what do you think so far. Who's your favorite character? Favourite friend of Maddy's so far?? Attached to this chapter is a picture of Bridgets and Makenna's outfits to graduation.