Chapter 27- Australia ~Part 2 ~

My eyes slowly opened and I found a pair of big brown eyes staring at me hovered over me "Ahhhhhh" I screamed and then a hand was placed over my mouth "Don't wake up people. Geez people these days have no have manners" the person said the hand came off my mouth "Jax what the heck are you doing" I whisper yelled at her as she was sitting on top of me.

She climbed off of me and sat on the edge of my bed "Well what do you need?" I asked and she sighed "Do you know where Kyle is?" I asked wondering cause he was here last night, Jax started laughing awkwardly "Um he's in Amelia's room.." She said. "What. What. What. Why?" I asked starting to panic, I mean she was really hitting on him last night and he wasn't falling for it but I guess he was. "How do you know?" I asked Jax after she didn't answer the first question "I walked in and saw them" she said nervously "What were they doing?" I asked starting to panic "I'm not aloud to say according to Kyle" she whispered lightly and I began shaking. "Tell. Me" I gritted though my teeth and she shook her head. I jumped off the bed and ran out the door while Jax was chasing me trying to stop me "Which one is Amelia's room?" I asked "It's the third door" she said pointing to the third door on the right and I smirked "Darn it" She said stomping her foot because she forgot she wasn't suppose to tell me.

I walked slowly to the door and opened it just a crack and I stuck my head in to find Amelia with no shirt on laying on top Kyle with her kissing him and a tear ran down my cheek, I closed the door lightly so they wouldn't hear and I ran to Maddy's room. I knocked twice and I heard her voice to come in I opened the door and then closed it and then turned around to find Maddy sitting on her bed with her phone in her hand which was now dropped on the bed once she saw my face.

Maddy was wearing a plain black tank top and bright yellow cotton shorts with her hair in a ponytail with a frown on her face. She darted off her bed and tugged me into a hug wrapping her arms around me while I cried "What's wrong baby" she asked rubbing my back "K-Kyle and A-Amelia k-k-kissing" I stuttered out while crying "What the hell" she yelled "I let the stupid boy in my house only to cheat on you again" she scoffed then she let go and I sat on her already made bed. She stormed out of her room and I was shaking again. Still crying.

~Maddy's POV~
You never cheat on my best friend. Once I saw Bridget broken and crying I felt mad even angry at whoever did this. I barged into Amelia's room to find her on top of Kyle and her kissing him without a top on. I think a barfed a little in my mouth. "What the hell!!!" I yelled so loudly that the other side of the world could have heard me which made Amelia turn around and stop kissing with a smile on her face as she got off Kyle and he had a scared look on his face. What an actor.

"Before we get into fighting please put a shirt on your burning my eyes" I said covering my eyes for a few seconds. Then uncovered to find her in a black t-shirt and purple cotton shorts "Kyle. I swear I can't believe you did this to Bridget. I'm going to mess you up so bad" I said punching my palm of my hand "It's not what it looks like-" Kyle rambled before I cut him off "Save it Kyle and get out of my house" I screamed and Kyle stood up and walked out of the door. I turned around and slammed Amelia's door and went back into my room to find Bridget crying into her hands shaking "He's gone sweetie" I said sitting beside her rubbing her back.

~Bridget's POV~

I needed to take a break "I'm going to take a walk for a bit around town" I explained to Maddy and she nodded as I exited her room and went to the guest room I was staying in.

I made my bed and pulled out my purple duffle bag from under the bed, unzipped it and found a white piece of paper folded up. I unfolded the piece if paper and I found this scribbled on it; Green, Jazz, Bridget meet me at the park on the corner of Birchwood Street at 8pm . You know who xoxo.