Chapter 18- Montreal ( Part 4)

~Kyle's P.O.V ~

Green. Bridget. Jazz. Had taken the punch for me. After Liam's fist had made contact with her face her nose started bleeding. Her eyes were slowing closing she was unconscious all because of me. After Liam had punched her he felt so bad and he started flipping out on me and yelling at me.

Soon after that, everyone came into our room (Makenna, Mia, Nixie, Nicole, Zak, Connor, Brandon, Adam, Megan, Gena, and Zak) and agured most people were on Liam's side. But some were on my side saying that Bridget likes me and I like her and they believe her and I were meant to be. Kind of cheesy if you ask me. In the end Makenna said that Bridget should stay with me for the night because that's who she went to before and I totally agreed.

That's how I ended up where I was right now with my arms around Bridget and her head rested on my chest sleeping peacefully. She looked cute while she was slepping and her nose was bruised her eye is also bruised. I looked at her eye as a purple bruised covered the outside of her eye and it was shut it looked painful, her straight hair was covering her other eye I reached out and tucked the piece of peach scented dark brown hair behind her ear.

We were in my hotel room shared with Scott, Nixie, Nicole, and Zak. I slept with Bridget in one bed, Nixie and Nicole in the second bed, and Scott in the third with Zac slepping on the fold out couch. You know the one that folds out into a bed.

I looked back down at Bridget and her eyes flickered open "Good morning. Please don't freak out" I said then I gently kissed her forehead "I won't as long as you tell me what happened after I took the punch" Bridget said.

After I explained the whole story her mouth was in an o shape with shock. " Wow well I'm glad I ended up with you" Bridget said shyly "Why?" I asked kind of shocked she said that. "Cause I know you'll protect me, right?" Bridget said sweetly "Of course" I said as I ran my fingers though her hair. "Why did you take the punch" I asked.

~Bridgets POV ~
That's a good question. I don't know. Wait yes I do.
"Cause I didn't want you to get it because you didn't deserve a punch because you did nothing wrong" I said as he ran his fingers though my hair and I loved it. " I've done much wrong. I upset you by kissing that hot girl" Kyle said with a frown "But I kissed you when I have a boyfriend and your a player you've never had a girlfriend I understand that even though it hurt" I said with my head still on his chest. "I've had a girlfriend" Kyle whisper yelled " What happened" I asked I looked into Kyle's eyes they were filled with sadness and fear "I'm sorry you don't have to tell me" I whispered.

It took Kyle a minute to answer "Yes I do you, deserve to know. Her name was Cara she had beach blonde hair and a beautiful smile. I was 15 years old when I fell for her and I fell hard I wasn't a player back then but all the girls wanted me but I only wanted Cara Marie. She was beautiful inside and out but she was hard work to get which wad worth it in the end. Her and I were in love, deeply in love we were inseparable, attached at the hip. But one day" Kyle cleared his throat and I could see tears welling up but he kept them inside "She was walking to my house for a movie night , late at night and was shot and killed by my father" Kyle clenched his teeth and soon formed fists of anger. I took his hand off my waist and held it "my father didn't want her in my life so he ended her life at 11:47 pm after that I decided to become a player and break people's hearts so they coukd feel what I felt" Kyle said and a tear escaped his eye.

I hugged him tight and he hugged me back wrapping his arms around me as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He pulled back from the hug with tears running down his face "I'll thought I would never feel the same until I met ... you" Kyle said and I wiped a tear from his eye "Do you love Liam like boyfriend and stuff not best friend love" Kyle asked me. "No I only love him as a best friend" I said as I wiped his tears away.

"The person I love more than a friend is you" I said and he cupped my face "I love you " he said and a tear escaped from my eye and rolled down my cheek only to be stopped and wiped away from Kyle's hand "I love you too" I said softly. He cupped my face with both hands again "Never ever take a punch for me again, got it? Cause I'd rather be hurt than see you hurt" Kyle said and I pulled him close and kissed him.

The kiss was perfect. I thought I heard fireworks. Just kidding. But it was perfect and the kiss just consumed me. I was addicted, he was like drug and I needed him. I pulled away for air even though I didn't want to and I got out of bed and went to get my bag but it wasn't there, oh ya I'm not in my room. Kyle noticed this and laughed "you so cute" he cooed and I blushed "So what do I do now?" I asked "Go in your room and get your bag, Makenna's in there and she still loves her bestie" Kyle said in a high pitched voice pretending to be a girl "Shut up" I said as I pushed him gently and he laughed.

I walked out of Kyle's room with bare feet and went to my room but I knocked first and Connor opened the door. He smashed into me and gave me a bear hug and picked me up "Makenna, Bridgets here" Connor whispered and he let me go. Suddenly Makenna came flying at me with her arms opened and she hugged me and handed me my bag "We'll talk later. Don't worry about the car situation I'll take care of it and make sure your with Kyle without Liam" she whispered. " Tell Liam I'm going to text him" I said as I walked back with my duffle bag in my hand and entered Kyle's room.

Kyle was now sitting on his bed and the bed was now made and he was wearing his outfit for the day a grey sweater with blue jeans and his hair flopping around perfectly. I mean ugliness. Wait no I don't I think it's perfect. I went into the washroom closed the door and stripped down and put on my purple , yellow, green, and orange tie dye spaghetti strap tank top and my dark washed jean shorts. I brushed my teeth then I flossed my teeth and used mouthwash, I ran a brush though my kind of straight hair and put it in a messy bun.

Next I went back into the room and got my iPhone and sat beside Kyle and sighed as I unlocked my phone and went to messages. I opened up Liam and sent him a message

Bridget : Hey
Liam: I know your going to break up with me and I'm okay with it. We can still be best friends and pretend that we never went out
Bridget: Okay. But I don't want to pretend we never went out because I did like you
Liam: Thanks. I think. Lol anyways you are a much better fit with Kyle anyways
Bridget: Thanks but we aren't official. Yet
Liam: Lol u will be. By the way the car your taking is yours and your going with Kyle, Connor, and Makenna. Makenna said so and we are leaving in 1 hour and meeting in the parking lot at that time
Bridget: Okay thanks bye
Liam : Bye

I looked back up at Kyle and smiled he had his arms wrapped around me and my head was in the crook of his neck and it fit perfectly. He smiled back at me "Can we please be official" Kyle pouted and it was the cutest thing ever "I guess" I said and he laughed "of course" I added and kissed his cheek which than turned light pink. He was blushing. Awww.

" Let's get some breakfast girlfriend" Kyle said sweetly. Girlfriend. I could get used to that. " Sounds good boyfriend" I said and we both smiled like goofs.

Authors Note;
Picture that is attached is of Cara and she is played by Brooklyn Decker. Girlfriend and Boyfriend what do you think???