Chapter 22- The Jump

~Bridgets POV ~
I ran to my favourite place, the oak tree at school and let me tell you it was a long run but I didn't want a ride I wanted to run and be by myself. I asked Maddy to stay home and she understood not to come after me.

I was currently sitting with my legs against my body and my arms pulling them against my body, tight. I was still crying and wiping away tears then I looked at my iPhone and learned the time was 7:03 pm. I put my iPhone back beside me and returned to my position before.

I heard foot steps come towards me and I froze as I heard the voice I missed the most "Hey Green eyed beauty" I heard a soft voice say and I lifted my head to find Kyle.

~Kyle's P.O.V ~

She lifted her head as she heard my voice and her eyes were bloodshot so you could tell she was crying. Her hair was a mess and she was shaking and sobbing, I walked over to her and slid down the tree and sat beside her and she looked in front of her in the distance. I hated seeing her like this and all because of me. It broke me inside loosing her as my eyes were bloodshot too from crying.

"You break me." I stated. It's true she breaks me down into a softie and only for her. "Then maybe you should leave" she whispered because she was losing her voice "I can't" I confessed.

~Bridgets POV ~
"I can't" Kyle confessed as I looked at him and into his bloodshot eyes. He cried over me. "Well you can play me but you can't leave me" I scoffed "I never played you and I never will" Kyle told me "Natalie told me" Kyle spoke.

" Told you what" I wondered "About him." Kyle said and I knew he meant Beck Raymond. A tear streamed down my face "He got what he deserved sweetie don't worry" he said as he looked into my eyes and wiped the tear away. How. "How?" I said my thought out loud.

"It's a long story." Kyle said "I've got time" I said and Kyle laughed. Yea he laughed and it was music to my ears if it was a song I would never stop playing it.

"After Beck said that I got really angry but after I saw the terrified look on your face. I lost it. You ran away and I lashed out on Beck, I dropped all the stuff and punch him in the face. He didn't hurt me but god did I hurt him. While I was punching him out one of his girlfriends came and took him away probably to the hospital" Kyle explained and I was shocked and had a lose of words.

"Bridget I would never do that to you. Once Natalie me what he did I broke down as soon as I left your house. I lost it and I broke a few things. Bridget you don't get it you mean everything to me" he said as he cupped my face with both of his hands.

" You saved me." I said and it's true. He did. "What you don't know is that you saved me too" Kyle said "You changed my life. Will you be with me again because I don't think I can live without you" Kyle pleaded.

" I never left. " I said and a tear runs down Kyle's cheek and I kiss the tear making it dissappear. "You. Are the only one that can make me cry" Kyle said then he pulled my head closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I have someone for you to meet" Kyle said and I stood up and dusted off my pants and he got up too. He walked up to a Black Ford Truck and I followed as he held my hand. In the truck was a guy with brown wavy hair and he looked like a badass. He was wearing a black v-neck t-shirt, regular blue jeans and a black leather jacket.

"This is my best friend Justin" Kyle introduced and Justin ' s head turned to face us "Ahhh you must be the one and only Bridget Walters" Justin said "And that I am" I said and he laughed.

" My friend here thinks highly of you" Justin said and I blushed then Kyle walked toward the truck leaning on the truck and slapped his arm "Shut up" he said to Justin and I laughed. " Well I'm only here to give you a ride to somewhere this one" Justin explained pointing to Kyle "wanted to take you" He finished and Kyle and I got into the truck. After chatting for a while, while Justin drove us to a mystery place after we both thanked him and Kyle got a picnic basket, towels, and my shorts that I had got from my house before the situation then he said goodbye and Justin drove away.

Kyle grabbed my hand and I carried my shorts and Kyle carried the picnic basket and towels as he tugged me upto the place we were before, the cliff. When we reached the top of the cliff, Kyle took off his white shirt leaving him in blue and white plaid shorts while I stared at his toned abs.

"Go ahead" Kyle said looking around to see if anyone was here and no one was then I turned around with my back facing Kyle. I stripped my denim vest and dark blue long sleeve shirt off leaving me with my white sports bra on then I felt strong arms go around my waist and a warm body pushed against my back "I'm making sure no one sees your butt" Kyle said and I laughed. I stripped off my black stretch pants leaving my grey underwear on so I also stripped them off and then grabbed my black shorts still feeling Kyle's strong arms around me protecting me as I pulled on my shorts and then took off my shoes na socks.

Kyle kissed the top of my head and let go of me he then took off his shoes and socks. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun with an elastic I had on my wrist then I felt a warm hand grab mine and tug me to the edge of the cliff. I leaned my head on Kyle's shoulder "I know you've wanted to do this" Kyle whispered gently "And I've always wanted to do it with someone special so your perfect for it" I said then I pulled my head off his shoulder "Are you ready babe?" Kyle asked squeezing my hand for support, I shook my head yes and squeezed his hand back.

We both jumped off the cliff as I felt adrenaline run though my blood and both Kyle and I were screaming I couldn't think of a better person to jump off the cliff with. I heard a big splash and then my head was under the cold blue water then my head came up to the surface and I saw Kyle smiling at me still holding my hand. My hair was now in a really messy bun so I tugged the elastic out and put my hair in a high ponytail.

" That was awesome" I yelled happily and Kyle chuckled and walked over to me pulled me close with his arms around my waist and kissed me. It felt exhilarating his kiss was warm and passionate as I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We both pulled away but I interwove my fingers with his and got out of the water with Kyle following me. He walked hand and hand back up to the top of the cliff on a small dirt pathway up the hill beside the cliff. When we reached the top of the hill Kyle grabbed a big white sheet from inside his basket and he spreaded it out on a section of the cliff.

He sat down in the middle of it with the basket sitting on the sheet next to him, his hair was matted down from the water and he had a bright smile on his face. I walked towards him and sat beside him and placed my head on his leg as a pillow " Your friend.." Kyle started "Maddy?" I asked looking up at him, he shook his head recognizing the name "She scares me." Kyle said shivering a bit.

I laughed softly and smiled "Ya she has that effect. She's just trying to show you, hurt me and you die" I explained and laughed again. Kyle scarily shook his head "Relax I'll protect you Mr. Badass" I said and laughed and Kyle pouted then smiled and laughed "I know you will" he said then leaned down ad kissed my nose.

I am happy. For once.

~Kyle's P.O.V ~
I live for her laugh. I love it. I know she's the one.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone, so if you liked the chapter vote and comment your thoughts!!!! Picture attached to the chapter is Hutch Dano from Zeke and Luther. The video is the song Still Into You by Paramore and it's like my favourite song. Enjoy!!!!