Chapter 24- College Talk

"Wow. Well feel free to not leave any popcorn for me" I sarcastically complained waving my hands around "Oh don't worry I will" Katrina replied back laughing along with Makenna and Riley.

It was nice to have a girls night with Katrina, Riley, and Makenna. Right now I was sitting on my bed and beside me was a king air mattress that Katrina and Shimmer were going to sleep on and at the end of my bed is a twin air mattress that Makenna was sleeping on. We are all just chatting up what's been happening for the past few weeks of not seeing each other because we had just finished watching Get Hard and playing monopoly together it was fun but now it was 1am and we were just chatting it up.

I was now lying down on my bed still facing my friends looking at whoever was talking and I was wearing a white baggy v-neck t-shirt that was actually Kyle's but I forgot to give it back to him and black roots track pants and my hair in a high ponytail.

Katrina had on a neon bright yellow v-neck t-shirt with black comfortable shorts and her hair pulled up into a messy bun.

Makenna had on a black Shawn Mendes concert t-shirt and similar black track pants with her hair down.

Riley had on a white tanktop and light blue pyjama shorts with polar bears on them. Polar bears and Natalie the other morning had penguins on hers I swear they shop at the same store. With Riley' s hair in a braid down her back.

Now we were all tucked in our blankets laying down and talking about guys. I was talking about Kyle, Makenna was talking about Connor, Shimmer was talking about Matt, and Katrina was taking about Austin.

We already had a plan for tomorrow considering that I love to make plans so tomorrow morning Riley has to go to work in the morning at 9 am and no one was going to wake up at that time since we will probably fall asleep at 2am.

Once we wake up Makenna, Katrina, and I were going out for breakfast with Connor, Austin, and Kyle at a small dinner called Eat It that's down the street from my house.

Everyone eventually stopped talking and we drifted off to bed around 2:30 am.

--------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

My eyes flickered open and I looked around to room to find Makenna playing on her iPhone and Katrina still sleeping. I looked over at my alarm clock and discovered the time to be 11:45 am so Shimmer was already gone for her job.

Shimmer works at a clothing store called Teens and she's been working there for about 6 months and I'm pretty sure Natalie used to work their last year.

I sat up and fixed my hair by taking out the mess it is now and tying it up in a messy bun with my elastic. "Hey" I whispered to Makenna and she turned and looked at me "Hey" she answered and put her iPhone beside her on the mattress "When did you wake up?" I asked Makenna.

"Around 10" Makenna answered and I heard shuffling around so I turned to see what it was and I found Katrina laying with her face towards me and she was now up. "Hey" I said to Katrina "Good morning" Makenna said to Katrina "Hey. Good Morning" Katrina answered both of us.

"Get up and get dressed" I yelled "What. But I just woke up" Katrina complained, as you can see I like to get going once I get up "I don't care. Does this face look like I care" I asked Katrina "Well it definitely doesn't look good" Makenna whispers and Katrina laughs. I give Makenna a scowl and we all get out of bed and move the mattresses back downstairs and went back to my room.

Makenna grabbed her green and black duffle bag and headed into the washroom attached to my room to get dressed and Katrina grabbed her red jansport backpack and headed down the hall to the other bathroom to get ready.