Chapter Twenty-Five

I woke up, the sun shining directly in my face. I quickly shut my eyes again.

When I finally opened them again I looked over at Niall sleeping beside me, so I snuggled closer to him. He moved at my touch and his eyes slowly started opening. He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Morning beautiful." He said in a hoarse and scratchy voice since he just woke up. I lightly laughed.

"Morning." I laughed trying to mimic his voice. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Let's go and get ready, silly." He said lifting his hands towards the covers to take them off of us. I quickly grabbed his hand.

"No! Can we just stay here or at least 5 more minutes?" I smiled sweetly then put on my puppy dog face and sticking out my bottom lip. He smiled and relaxed.

"Alright." He gave in wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

I nuzzled into his chest and side taking in his scent. I could still smell the cologne he was wearing yesterday, I smiled and took another whiff.

"Are you smelling me?" He laughed.

"Um. No?" I said trying to act normal.

"You can't deny it." He smirked.

"Okay maybe... But you do smell good." I said burying my face in his side.

He took his index finger and placed it under my chin making me look at him.

"Your're so cute." He said tapping my nose. I scrunched it and smiled.

"Thanks." I mumbled. "Your not too bad yourself." I smirked.

"Oh, not too bad?" He questioned.

"I mean your nice and all but I have seen better." I shrugged keeping a straight face.

"Honey please... I'm a model!" He said trying to strike a pose. Which he miserably failed at.

"Oh lord, please don't ever do that again." I laughed, making him laughing, then I laughed even more because, well his laugh is addicting.

When we finally calmed down, I sat up and placed my hand in my lap. Looking over my right shoulder down at Niall.

"Ready to get up?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am." He said lifting up the covers revealing his tones torso.

"It's not nice to stare Hun." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face away from him.

He leaned forward and kissed my cheek from behind. Then whispered in my ear.

"But I don't mind."

I smiled. He walked over to our closet and pulled out his clothes. He took out his beige shorts, boxers, and a white 'a' tank top. He then went into the bathroom to give me privacy to change. I got up and went to the closet. I changed out of my clothes so I was standing in just my undergarments. I then ran a hand over my stomach.

"If only I was skinny." I sighed.

I then quickly snapped myself back to reality an looked at the clothes in front of me. I picked out my white Hollister shorts and my Abercrombie flower tank top with a lace neck line. I put my hair in a high ponytail and I went over and looked in the full-sized mirror. I was satisfied with how I looked so I knocked on the bathroom door indicating that I was fully clothed. He came out, looked at me and smiled.