Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three... Enjoy! <3

*August 29th*

*Ella's POV*

"HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY LIAM!" We all yelled as Liam walked downstairs in the morning.

"Thanks guys." He smiled hugging everyone.

Beth and Emily brought out Liam's eggs and bacon. Mmm bacon... No Ella it's for Liam... Ugh it looks so good... Noo stop!

"Ella? You alright ?" Louis asked looking at me weird.

"Haha yeah just peachy, I'm am just drooling over that amazing looking bacon." Niall over heard and laughed shaking his head.

We all at down on the couch talking about what to do for the day. Everyone was up for pretty much anything.

"How about... A game day?" Emily suggested. "Like we all play a bunch of different games." She smiled.

"Im all for it!" Liam smiled.

"Ill call Alyssa over." Zayn said with a smile.

"Dj Malik getting it in?" Harry joked.

"No, shut up Haz" Zayn laughed.

"Danielle is working today." Liam said sadly.

"It's okay Liam, she said she can come over as soon as she is done work." I assured him. I laid back in the couch. Boy I love no school.

A knock came at the door and i bolted up running onwards the door. I peeked around and smiled.

"Liam its for you!" I yelled.

*Liam's POV*

"Liam its for you!" Ella yelled from the doorway. I hopped up and walked over to the door. I opened it the full way and smiled.

"Danielle!!!" I yelled hugging her and spinning her around.

She laughed. "Hey Liam." She said adjusting herself.

"I thought you had to work?!"

"Surprise! I didn't have work babe." She said pulling me inside as she greeted everyone else.

Another knock came at the door and i got up to go answer it.

"Hey Alyssa! Zayn has been waiting for you." I winked making her blush when I said Zayn's name.  

"Happy Birthday Li." She laughed hugging me and walking in to say hi to everyone else and to sit beside Zayn.

We talked for a bit until Emily brought out, Twister. I rubbed my hands together, this is going to be great!

--------------

"No Louis!! I said, Left hand, blue circle!" I said rubbing my eyes.

"But then i have to it my face in Zayn's butt!!" He whined.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't make the rules."

"Zayn man, if you fart i will kill you." Louis said moving to the correct circle.

So far it was Louis, Zayn, and Danielle in a human pretzel on the floor. Emily, Beth, Liam, Alyssa, Niall, Harry were playing a game of Scene It Disney Version.Then, I was the caller for Twister.

"Im hungry!" Niall groaned.

"Who wants pizza?" Liam asked.

Everyone put up their hand and i went to go call the pizza place.

"Do you know where I left my phone guys?" I asked.

"We were outside earlier, did you leave it in the backyard?" Niall suggested.

"Oh yeah! Thanks!" I said running towards the door and swinging it open, i ran around the pool and right before i reached the table where my phone was i stepped on something very slippery. My feet came flying out from under me and I landed on my butt on the cold, hard, pavement.

"AH!" I screamed. Holding my lower back.

I heard the door swing open and footsteps coming towards me.

"Ella!! Ella are you okay?!" Niall asked. I was in so much pain that i couldn't answer.

I bit my lip and nodded slightly. Niall bent down and picked me up bridal style trying his best not to hurt me. He placed me down softly on the couch in the living room. Liam got me ice and Danielle already got me pain killers out of the cupboard just in case i needed any.

"Ill order the pizza!" Beth yelled from the kitchen.

"Here's your phone." Louis said handing me my blackberry.

I was still in pain so i gave him a grateful smile.

1 New Message:

Unknown Number 

First the fire, then the fall... Next time you won't be so lucky Ella.

I quickly deleted the message just i case anyone went through my phone. Who is this and what do they want?

Eventually the pizza came and we all ate and talked about pretty much anything and everything. When everyone got tired it was decided that Alyssa, Danielle, and Emily would stay over night. Obviously sharing bedrooms with Zayn, Liam, and Louis. Niall carried me up to bed but i couldn't help to try and figure out who texted me? I fell asleep wondering...