Chapter Fifteen

Two days later...

"Yay! Today is the day we are moving!!" I yelled waking up the rest of th boys and Beth.

"Oh yeah! Yay!" Niall said. Hugging me, and kissing me on the cheek.

"Ella can I talk to you for a second?" Beth asked me.

"Sure!" I walked up to her, making sure we were far enough from everyone "What's up?" i ask

"Ella, you have to go get the rest of your stuff from your house." She said.

"I totally forgot!" i said face palming myself. How could I have forgotten. "I will go today." I said.

"I'm busy today how about tomorrow?"

"No, no its okay ill go today, I can go by myself."

"Haha HELL TO THE NO! Are you stupid?!" She freaked out.

"Beth, it's not like i have never been there, plus he is at work until 4." I looked at the clock. It read 11 o clock.

"Bring Niall, please Ella!" Beth insisted.

"He might be busy though." I said, Beth just rolled her eyes and put her finger to my mouth making me shut up.

"Hey Nialler! You busy today?" Beth asked sweetly.

"Nope, dont think so!" He replied, Beth just turned back to me and winked.

"Your welcome!" Then she walked away, making Niall come up to me next.

"What was that all about?" Niall asked.

"We have to go back to my house." I mumbled.

"But the fire department is taking care of it."

"No Niall, my REAL home." I said looking down.

"Oh... Why?"

"My clothes and half my belongings are there. I need them, then I wont ever have to go back there." I explained.

"Hey, you can do this, ill be with you the whole time." He said lifting my chin and kissing my nose.

"Thank you."

"Hey, but before we go, I want to take you out quick."

"Really? What should I wear?!" I asked.

"Just casual." He replied.

"Okie Dokie!" I ran to our suite and looked through my luggage and found some casual jean shorts, and V-neck top, with a tank top underneath. I just put my hair up in a high ponytail. I ran back to their room.

"Ready!!" I called out.

"Perfect, lets go!" He said grabbing my hand as we headed to the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking around.

"Close your eyes... im watching you!" I did what i was told and shut my eyes. When the car came to a stop and Niall got out leaving me just sitting there i didn't know what to do. Niall opened my car door for me and lead me somewhere.

"Mmm smells nice here." I said breathing in the fresh air.

"Okay open your eyes." I opened and saw my safe zone, my hideout, The Willow Tree. Underneath the tree was a blanket and a picnic basket.

"Niall, this is so sweet, what the special occasion?" I ask. Niall doesn't answer he just grabbed my hand and pulled me to the tree making me sit down.

"Ella, before we eat, and now before we go back to your old house i want to tell you something."

"Okay Niall."