Chapter Six

*flashback*

Then I heard it... that voice... the voice I dreaded hearing... He couldn't have come! NO! He won't ruin this too! I looked over at Beth and her face went pale.

"Oh my god. You got to be shitting me."

*flashback over*

Ella's POV

"Ella... is everything okay?" i look over at Niall and Beth quickly says "We need somewhere to hide. NOW!" The boys are so confused but do what they are told and show us a closet. The door opens and Beth shoves me in the closet, and surprisingly Niall joins me... weird. The door quickly shut and i turn on my phone for a light, so i could see Niall.

"Uh, Ella? Whats going on?" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its a really long story. He is my dad, and uh i just, i just, i cant tell you right now. He just cant see me here!" i explain.

"oh i see... so you don't have permission, you rebel!" Niall says with a wink

"Uhhh, sure... something like that ya."

We are both leaning against the door until it opens and we both fell flat on our faces. Thanks guys.

"How was it? What happened? Was he mad? What did he do? Are you all okay?!" I spit out every question that was running through my head. Beth took a hold of both my shoulders to calm me down.

"Ella, Ella! Its okay! He's gone. I told him that I haven't seen you in a while and you weren't with me because we had a huge fight. He didn't believe me so he asked the boys , they told him that i was the only one here and they have no idea who he was talking about. " Beth said. I was so relieved to hear that everyone was okay. I feel guilty for ruining their night.

"I'm so sorry guys. Its my fault, i just ruined the whole night, didn't I?"

"Are you crazy! No way! Don't feel sorry at all! We all know how you feel babe its okay!" Niall said with a smile. If you only knew Niall.... If you only knew. We all headed back so that the boys could get changed into some more comfy clothes. When the boys went into their rooms to get changed Beth and i waited in the hall way. Beth grabbed my arm so that i could face her.

"Ella, oh my gosh! i really didn't think he would be here! i am so sorry please forgive me!" Beth said, her eyes full of guilt and sadness

"Beth! Shh it's totally okay. I'm used to it by now. Don't you dare feel guilty none of this is your fault, trust me! He didn't see me so I'm all good. Plus since i turned 19 two few weeks ago its all good i don't have to listen to him anymore." I replied to her. She gave me a big long hug. It was ruined when the boys let out an awkward cough.

"How long have you guys been here?" Beth asked awkwardly.

"Well, only to hear the Ella's a new adult! 19 huh!" Liam says.

"Uh yeah? But its no big deal really!" I say quickly.

"Look! We are looking for a reason to party! So Happy Birthday Love!" Zayn yells. Making us all crack up. We all hop into the car waiting outside of the venue. I'm guessing it was there to take the boys where ever they wanted to go after the concert.

"To the club!!!" Louis yelled. We all hopped in the car Louis going first, followed by Harry, then Beth, Liam, Myself, Niall, and then Zayn climbed in. We drove for about 15 minutes chatting about random things until we finally hit the club! Its called BelowZer0, it seemed awesome and i couldnt wait to get my grove on! We walked into the club and luckily it wasnt like the other clubs where you could barely walk because there was so many people. This club was busy but atleast we could make our way around the club easily. The first thing i wanted to do was get a drink after this hard night!

"To infinity! And the BAR!" i yelled, getting a few stares from people. Niall agreed with me and we walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. While everyone else was on the dance floor. The music was booming so when i tried to talk to Niall i basically had to yell to him.

"SO WHAT'S THE REAL NIALL HORAN LIKE?" I wink at him.

"EH, A NORMAL LAD. I LIKE FOOTBALL (soccer) LIKE TO HANG OUR WITH MY BUDS. I GUESS I LAUGH A LOT AND SOMETHING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IS I CAN BE A ROMANTIC." he winks back. "How about yourself?!" the music kind of went a little lower so we didn't have to yell.

"There isn't much to me really. I mean I love football as well and I Like to draw. I also like to play volleyball and something someone doesn't know about me.... hmm well there is a lot. No one knows me very well either than Beth really. I love to receive flowers, no body knows that, feel special Horan."

"Ohh I do! Well, I hope I get to know more about you. Wanna dance?" he says excitedly.

"Uh Sure." We skipped to the dance floor with everyone else. i was having a blast! After an hour and a half of dancing like there is no tomorrow, we decide to take a small break and grab some drinks. We order a bunch of drink and all started chatting. I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight but Beth didn't have the same idea as me. She was slurring her words and almost falling over, she grabbed Harry as he was in the middle of taking a sip of his drink and she dragged him to the dance floor. At least Harry was drunk to so it was good because Liam and I didn't want Beth to leave a bad impression on Harry. Liam looks like he could use another drink but he said he didn't want to go "over board." Yes, maybe I was a Little drunk but i could handle it. Niall was pretty drunk and so was Zayn, Louis at least wasn't slurring his words but he did have quite a lot to drink. He was currently dancing with a girl, that I didn't recognize. He looked like he was having a lot of fun. I saw Niall go to pick up another drink so i quickly grabbed his hand.

"Oh no you don't! Come on lets dance." I yell trying to get him to hear me over Scream and Shout by will.i.am and Britney Spears. He wasn't too happy that I took him away from his drink, but trust me, he will thank me later. We danced for a long time, in the end we had Liam, Zayn, Beth, Harry, Niall, Louis, Myself. and Louis' mystery girl dancing like crazy to the music. It was about 2:00 am when Liam and I decided it was about time to go home. We called Paul to come pick us up. Good thing I didn't get drunk because Liam and I had to basically half carry half drag everyone to the car. We brought everyone home thank goodness Paul helped us with them. I took Niall up to his room, he was hammered! Liam took Beth and Harry, up to Harry's room. Then Paul took Zayn to his room, Louis was good enough to walk to his room by himself.

-----------

I opened the door to Niall's room. His arm was slung over my shoulder and all his weight was on my left side of my body. He was groaning and saying nonsense to himself. The smell of the alcohol on his breath was incredibly bad, you could smell him from a mile away. I walked over to his side of the bed and put him down on the bed. I took Niall's arm off my shoulder but before I could leave he grabbed hips and pulled me down beside him. I gasped.

"Mmm sleep here...." he groaned.

"Niall I could sleep on the couch."

"Mmm nooooo. You, sleeeeeepping here tonight. Pants. Dresser."

I got up and changed out of my shorts and pulled on one of Niall's sweatpants, and just slept in the tank top i had on underneath my shirt i was already wearing. I hopped back into the bed I then felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

"Niall, your wasted." I laughed and tried to pull my self away from him. I still don't feel comfortable with people touching me yet...

"Mmm shudduppp." he pulls me tighter. Okay, he's drunk and he's going tired as heck he couldn't do anything to hurt me at this moment.

"ugh fine. Goodnight Niall."

"G'night."

I never, ever let any body touch me. Especially a guy. Hes drunk. he wont even remember this in the morning. Whatever.... I was tired and I let sleep take over my body.