§~{ CHAPTER 1 }~§

§~{ Emma's .P.O.V. }~§

Two weeks have passed since The Thundermans found out about my powers. I thought I would be worried but actually I am relieved. I simply appreciate that the Thundermans except me for who I am: "A freak with super natural abilities", wait, let me correct myself, a superhero with Amazing super powers!

I'm finally happy for once in my life. I finally told Max especially Phoebe that I have powers, well, they already found out about them once they saw me on the floor covered in snow and a body temperature radiating from one to one hundred ten. I don't think any human on this planet can survive a temperature like that but a superhero like me can, DANG IT!

I went to the fridge and grabbed a carton of Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough, simply the best delicious ice cream in this ENTIRE WORLD if I do say so myself and I do! I took the ice cream scooper and dumped the whole carton of ice cream in my bowl, well actually, I took only half, I am not fat! Haha!! I grabbed a spoon and walked to the table and took a seat. I dug the spoon into the ice cream. It was cold when I placed it in my mouth. It was so delicious, just by looking at the chocolate chips and cookie dough simply made my mouth water for more.

"Hey can I have a bite, Red?" I look at Max staring at my ice cream while licking his lips with his tongue.

"I don't thinks so, Romeo!" I pulled the spoon full of ice cream close to my mouth and ate it.

"Well Red, if you aren't going to be nice and share with your boyfriend then your bae is going to have to use a little bit of power to get that ice cream into my mouth." I let out a chuckle and looked at my ice cream about to scoop it into my mouth when all of sudden, the spoon levitates over to Max.

I look at Max and glare at him when the spoon gets closer towards his mouth. What's a normal girl supposed to do? Oh wait, I'm not normal, I have powers and I know how to use them! I look at Max and devilishly smile. I eye the spoon and use my telekinesis. The spoon suddenly levitates towards my direction.

An hour has passed and me and Max are still fighting over the ice cream.

"Maxy, if I give you a kiss will you hand me over the ice cream?" I ask him with a smile.

"A kiss is tempting but you're not convincing me into letting you go of that chocolate chip cookie dough under my bare hands sweetheart." Max smirked. If a kiss won't let him hand over the ice cream than what will? Oh I know what will make him hand it over for good.

"I didn't want to do this but you forced me."

"Red No!"

"Maximus Octavious Thunderman!"

"What the heck Emma!" Max glared and gave me back the ice cream.

A victorious smile spread across my face.

"You forced me to do it babe, I warned you." I walk over to him and kiss his cheek with the ice cream still in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At The Mall With Phoebe~

"What about this dress?"

"Phoebe."

"And what about this one?"

"PHOEBE!"

"What?" I looked at Phoebe, annoyed as I watched her tried on multiple dresses one by one for over two hours now and she hasn't made up her mind which one to buy yet.

"Phoebe, it will do us all good, including my stomach if you just pick a dress already. I'm flipping hungry! I think my stomach is going to eat itself if you don't hurry and pick a dress."

"Calm down Emma, I think a good mediation class would help your patience problem."

"Shut up Phoebe!" Phoebe laughs, she picks up a White Sleeveless Bandeau Floral Tank Dress that looks absolutely beautiful. We walk to the cashier and pay for our dresses.

"So are you excited?"

"Excited about what?" I ask Phoebe as I take a bite out of my enchilada.

"Our double date with the boys silly." Phoebe laughs as she takes a sip from her Dr. Pepper.

"Oh My Gosh, I can't believe I forgot." I palm my forehead in annoyance. I can't believe I forgot about my double date with Max, Phoebe and Oyster. (If you haven't known, Cole moved away so Phoebe and Oyster are together)

"Really Emma, we just bought dresses for the date, did you think we were just trying on dresses for fun?" Phoebe asks.

"Well actually, yes!" I slightly look at Phoebe as she begins to glare. Oh my gosh, I feel horrible for forgetting the double date, if Max was here and found out, I bet he would be just as mad as his sister.

~{Author's Note}~

Hey everyone! How was it! Did you like it? I'm so glad that The Thundermans finally know about Emma's powers and so does Emma. So Happy!

This is the sequel to We All Have Stories We Won't Ever Tell (My story) Just to let you know, I used chapter 43 into my chapter one of Don't Be A Hero. Hope you like Don't Be A Hero as much as I do.

♠️READ, VOTE, COMMENT♠️
♥️LOVE YOU ALL♥️