ONE

Hai everyone! This is my new story. Since I got addicted to SEVENTEEN, I decided to make a fanfic. Please enjoy this story!

AKKINDA~!

=====

WAHHH!! New day, new life. Wait.... nevermind. I was listening to the song "Lion Heart" by Girls Generation. I love them so much! Especially Seohyun. As you all dont know, Im a fan of Girls Generation. I really wished someday, I'll see them in person. "HYORI! SWEETIE! PLEASE COME DOWN FOR A MINUTE!" I heard my mom called me from downstairs. I sighed as I removed the earphones from my ears. I ran downstairs and saw my dad was drinking his coffee while my mom was looking at me. "Yes mom?" I sat beside my mom, she was smiling, like she was very excited to say something. "You'll be very happy on what I'll say" she said. I went near her, excited to hear it. "You'll be living with your brother!" she said and started squealing like a fangirl. Sometimes, mom is like a teenager. My eyes widen and smiled "Jinjja?!" my mom nodded. "Now that you'll be living with your brother, we'll miss you very much" my dad said. "Wae?" I said as my dad put his coffee down. "We're going to America for work, sweetie" he said as I nodded slowly. "Well Hyori, pack your things. You'll be living with your brother after two days" mom said and patted my shoulder. I nodded and went to my room.

'I cant believe I'll be living with my big brother! But what about my school? What about my friends here? Aish!' I packed some of my stuff. After packing, I called my friend, Eunkyo. I waited for her to answer my call. I walked back and forth in my room from waiting. When she finally answered it, "Yah! Eunkyo! Why didnt you pick up your phone?!" I said, almost shouting. "Mianhae. I was busy fangirling that I didnt even notice my phone was already ringing" she said and in the background, I can hear someone singing. Of course, its a boy group called... I forgot the group's name. Its something like seventeen? I dont know but its a number. "Oh thats why. Well stop fangirling already. I dont want you to shout in my ear" I heard her giggle. "Arasseo! Arasseo! Why did you call? Are you bored again? Because if you call me for nothing, you just disturbed me" I rolled my eyes. "I called you because I have to tell you something" I hope she wont shout or something. "Im going to live with my brother" there was a quick silence and she started shouting. 'I knew it' I sighed. "Jinjja?! YEHET!! I know your excited right now. Even though I havent seen your brother, I know he is handsome"

"Wae?"

"Because your beautiful" she said and laughed. "Im gonna end the call now. I have to watch this MV. They are really cool and cute too. You should watch it because they are totally handsome. Their group name is SEVENTEEN and its a boy group, not a girl group. There are 3 units, vocal units, hiphop unit, and performance unit. In the vocal units, their names are--". 'She'll start telling me their names again. Aish! When will this girl stop talking about boy groups?' I rolled my eyes. "I'll be happy if you tell me about them but I really have to go so BYE!" then I ended the call. 'Phew! That was close' I put my earphones on and started listening to "You Think" by Girls Generation. I really love them so much! They are my most favourite group! I was lip syncing while doing some dance moves.

After the song, I got tired of dancing. I sat on the floor and stared at my phone. 'I just remembered my brother was an idol' I sighed. 'Maybe he's a solo performer or maybe in a group. If he's in a group, I will just disturb his group members' I lay my back on the wall. 'Why did my parents even let me live with my brother if I can just go with them to America? Maybe they cant take care of me because they'll be busy everyday' I unlocked my phone and messaged my brother.

FROM: Hyori

TO: Jeonghan oppa

Oppa, are you in a group or solo? You never told me anything. I only know about you being an idol. So please tell me if your in a group or not. If your in a group, tell me the name. Im sorry to disturb you.

I put my phone on the floor while listening to "I Got A Boy" by you already know who, Girls Generation. I closed my eyes while my fingers were tapping on the floor following the beat. Im not expecting my brother to reply back because I know he's very busy. Until I fell asleep.

~~

I woke up and all I saw was darkness. I went up in a sitting position I looked around and I was on my bed. 'How did I...? I know I was on the floor' I touched my ears and I wasnt wearing my earphones. 'Where's my phone?!' I stood up and turned the lights on. I saw my phone was just on my bed. I sighed and took it. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was 10:25 PM, it was night. The house was quiet so I guess my parents are already asleep. There was one message that is unread so I read it.

FROM: Jeonghan oppa

TO: Hyori

Its a secret little sis :) you'll know it once you get here. Mom already told me that your gonna live with me. Im so excited to see you! And nope, your not disturbing me.

I pouted 'Why is it a secret?'. I opened the door slowly and the hallway was dark. 'Yep, they are sleeping' I closed the door quietly, I dont want to wake them up. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for food. Sadly, there arent any food. Im so lucky right? "Its alright Hyori, you know what to do" I whispered to myself. I went back to my room and changed my clothes. I left the house quietly. My parents wont get angry at me because they already know that I go out at night sometimes.

I went to a cafe. It was far from my house but its fine, I sometimes go here too. As I went inside, I was greeted by someone. "Hey Hyori! Looking for foods at night again?" it was Yongsoo, the cashier. She's really kind and beautiful too. She became my friend since I go here at night sometimes. She's older than me so I call her eonni. She's also like my big sister and Im like her little sister. "You already know why Im here Yongsoo eonni" I said and she giggled. "I'll prepare a food for you. Just wait" I nodded as she prepared the food. I started to tap the table, making a beat. I think of something to rap but nothing came in my mind. I stopped tapping the table and scratched my head. 'Why cant I think of something to rap?' I sighed. Yongsoo eonni came with a tray and put it on the table. "Here's the food" she sat on the chair that was infront of me. I ate the doughnut and drank the water. "Thanks Yongsoo eonni" I said as I pat my tummy "Thanks for the food" she smiled and nodded. "Can I tell you something eonni?" she nodded once again. "Im going to live with my brother" her eyes widen, surprised. "Jinjja? Im so happy for you! You'll see your brother again! I know your excited to see him. When are you going?" she's really surprised. "Im going after two days. I'll really miss going to this cafe and of course, I'll miss you too" I said and smiled. She hugged me at my side "I'll miss you too! But right now, you have to go back home. Its closing time right now" I nodded "Arasseo. Bye Yongsoo eonni!" I waved at her. "Bye!" she waved at me and I went out.

~~

I collapsed on my bed 'Im so tired of walking'. I hugged my pillow 'I have to sleep right now' I felt my eyes getting heavy. Once I closed them, I went to dreamland.

=====

New story! Please enjoy this. This is my first chapter so next chapter will be soon.

"Bold" -person talking

"Bold/Italic" -person in phone

'Italic' -thoughts

If you got confused about it XD sorry~