Chapter 21

** IMPORTANT: Please read the Authors Note at the end because I really need help. **

**Kathy's P.O.V.**

"GETTTT UPPPP" my alarm blasted. I smiled for once as I turned it off. Yup, I had changed my boring alarm to "Reincarnate" from Motionless In White because the beginning was perfect. I just needed Chris Motionless to tell me to get up in the morning. I got out of my bed and started to get dress. I went with a black shirt with a dreamcatcher, gray jeans and my lovely dark red vans. I topped it off with a beanie that said IDGAF. I snatched my IPod and dashed outside.

As usual I played my music. While listening to it I start to playback what had happened yesterday. Zahara, she did a total change. I still couldn't decide wether to define it good or bad. However I knew that Luke was behind this. I had to talk to her today. This time she wasn't going to avoid me and just like my beanie said I didn't give a fuck if she didn't feel like talking or some other excuse. All this hiding and mystery was annoying the hell out of me. I was going to know the truth and I wanted it to be done today. Before I realized I had already arrived to school and I was in front of my locker.

I shoved my stuff in there not caring to be gentle. I know I could simply carry my backpack but eh, lazy. I took away my view from the locker at looked at the hallway for a few seconds. When I turned my head back, my locker was being closed. I jumped back from the sudden movement. When the locker fully closed I saw familiar smiling face. I smiled back and wrapped my hands behind his neck.

"Good morning princess." He spoke softly and kissed my lips gently. I blushed when he called me a princess. How could I ever be a princess? I'm just plain stupid Kathy. Why would anybody dare to call me a princess? I'm a fucking mistake. Everything I do is wrong. Princesses don't smoke. Princesses don't self harm. I was nothing close to a princess. 

"Good morning Black Prince." I replied going along with the game putting my original twist. He looked at me confused furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Black Prince? Last time I checked I wasn't black. I think you got your prince facts wrong my dear." He commented as he was still puzzled. I started to laugh and shook my head gently.

"No, but you always wear black. I would say Prince Charming but I don't know if you would look good in all of that weird colorful stuff they have on. So I made an alternative for you. You usually wear black or dark colors. So you're my Black Prince." I said still grinning. He opened his mouth and did an oh when he understood everything.

"Well, aren't I the best Black Prince?" He asked being sassy. I shook my head.

"Well, you are the only one. You're kinda forced to be the best. But... if Austin Carlile was also a black prince I think he would beat you." I said joking around. He pretended to be hurt and placed a hand on his heart. 

"Oh I see how things are. You are just using me since you can't have Austin for now. You can go to your Austin then. I'm going to leave you and find someone better." He said and started to walk away.

"Noooo come back. Austin is nothing to me. You're the best black prince there ever is. Don't leave me!" I pleaded. All of a sudden Luke did a turn and ran back to me. He opened his arms and wrapped them around my waist and lifted me up while doing a twirl.

"I never left baby." He said and kissed me once more. However it lasted longer and it was more of a passionate kiss. Once we let go of each other I buried my face into his chest. After a few seconds the stupid bell rang. I said goodbye to Luke and walked to my class.

** Lunch **

Once again I got out of class talking to Oli. It still felt a bit weird to talk to him on a daily basis. I was so used to ignoring him I almost forgot he existed. We reached my locker and as I put my stuff in there I looked at Oli. He was looking all around him with a somewhat scared face. I furrowed my eyebrows together and slightly tilted my head. What's wrong with him?