Chapter 4

** Kathy’s P.O.V. **

Once again I was woken up by the stupid sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and turned on my IPod. Within seconds “The Fallout” by Crown The Empire started blasting. I didn’t care about my parents would think, it’s my life so I put the music that I please. I went to the closet to choose what to wear. I chose to go with a black Pierce The Veil shirt, grey skinny jeans, black vans and a light blue beanie to add some color. When I was finished with my outfit I went to the bathroom to do my usual makeup. I did my mascara, black pencil and eyeliner and I got out of the bathroom to get my backpack and IPod so I could get out of the house. As soon as I was about to open the door I heard my dad call me.

“Kathy! Don’t you want to eat breakfast?” He asked me. I shook my head. I wasn’t really hungry this morning.

“Not hungry dad. Sorry, but I have to go to school see you later.” I told him and closed the door behind me.  As soon as the house wasn’t anymore in my sight I took out my pack and started smoking. I started to think about Oli. He wanted to be left alone. I understood that after that conversation at lunch. He didn’t want to have anything to do with me. In a matter of ten minutes I arrived to the school. Since I was pretty early nobody had arrived yet. I decided to smoke another one in the mean time. I didn’t understand why I kept thinking about him. I mean what did he do to me? Oh yeah he pissed me off. He should be the last person in my thoughts. Maybe it was because I felt bad for him, he was all alone with no friends. I was able to make friends in less than 24 hours and he didn’t even have one.

After a bit Zahara arrived. She was wearing a cute pink dress that just barely reached mid thigh and under that she had fish net stockings that had small clips on them, holding them up and her dress down…. at least she had the decency to be modest while wearing clothes that seemed more along the lines of a… well… slut. She topped off the stockings with a pair of thick soled shoes, making her a few inches, more like a foot, taller than she usually would be. She had her cotton candy colored hair, that light blue with streaks of pink, puffed up, defying gravity. In it rested a headband that had small spikes that looked dangerous. She wore a thin coating of lip gloss, making her lips shine but not changing the color much. She wore eyeliner that went off into the cat tip, making her overall look amazing.

“Hey girl! How are you?” She asked me. How I feel? Like shit, for some reason that I was unknown of. Many times I would feel like this and not be able to give myself a reason. It was stupid.

“I’m throwing up rainbows thanks for asking. What about you?” I told her. She started laughing.

“Wow, you have a weird sense of humor. I’m doing fine anyway. I saw you walking to school, you live close?” She asked me.

“Uh yeah, I do.” I said.

“Hey, do you want to come over and stay at my place this weekend? We can pretty much do whatever we want.” She asked me. It actually seemed like a great idea.

“Yeah, why not? Sounds like fun.” I replied. She smiled and behind her Luke appeared. A smile appeared on each others faces when we saw each other.

“Luke!” I said and went up to him and hugged him.

“Hey Kathy. How are you?” He asked me as he returned the hug. Zahara raised an eyebrow. I just ignored it.

“I’m fine thanks, what about you?” I asked him. We finally let go of each other.

“I’m great now that you gave me a hug. I actually needed one so thanks.” He said. A smile appeared on my face.

“Um, do you know where the art class is?” I asked both of them. It was my second day of school and I still needed to find my way around it.

“Um, I do. Do you want me to show it to you?” Luke told me. I smiled and nodded. We started to walk away from Crimson as Jessica arrived. Well, at least she wouldn’t be alone. We stopped in front of what I suspected to be the art room. He didn’t leave, well there was still time so why not talk?