Chapter 3 : Rude Much?

So this is embarrassing and hilarious. In the following chapter I mistakenly wrote 'foreplay' instead of 'foreshadow' and you're invited to facepalm with me.

*facepalm*

Aurora

Liam's muscled torso came into contact with my back as I struggled to steady myself. Liam grasped both my hands in an attempt to help me and a low growl erupted from him.

The person who just pushed past me, stood there studying us. More like glaring annoyingly.

He was dressed all too well and had the confidence and looks of a born leader. I tried to look straight into his eyes but couldn't. It was pretty baffling. Why couldn't I look into his eyes?

Liam growled again. I looked up to see that his eyes had turned a raging color of blue. It was his Beta instinct. A member of his Clan was disrespected and he wasn't taking it well.

I placed my hand gently over his chest, "Liam, breath."

The guy watching us took a formidable stance at this. He was an Alpha born.

Suddenly, all the students started pouring in through the doorway and both the boys snapped out of it.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, concern clear in his voice.

I nodded. "What just happened?"

He shrugged. "A little Alpha-Beta foreshadow (🔙😬😅), I guess."

An awkward smile crept up my face. The day was surely not the best of senior year.

Literature class went like a breeze. The teacher, Mr Camp, was not a typical stereotype and actually managed to keep almost everyone interested in the course content. Besides, I did like literature.

The strange thing was that boy. I caught him gazing at me, like he was trying to figure something out and just couldn't. As if somehow it was my fault. He appeared angered.

Erian

I tried reading her emotions. It was all unclear and hazy. This had never happened before, the feeling was working up my barely restrained temper.

I needed to talk to her before I lost it.

At combat class, I saw her alone in the locker-room. Zeroing all my energy on her I practiced again.

Nothing.

I stormed over to her and pressed her against the lockers. My hands held her fast, she looked scared.

"What sort of cheap trick are you playing?"

"What do you think you're doing?" She struggled against me.

My grip tightened a fraction more on her waist and arm.

"Look me in the eye and answer me goddamn it!"

"I can't."

"Can't what?"

"I can't look you in the eye alright!"

Her hair was messed up and on her neck I saw it. The mark.