Chapter 3. I need food

Alisha's pov...
It was the afternoon and I refused to let the phone out of my sight. What if I messed up my number? What if he thought I was weird? I shouldn't be worrying this much. It's just that I've never had a friend, I've always been left on my own, all I wanted was a friend. I never really did collabs with anyone, no one wanted to... so my channel was basically just vlogs, gaming and random videos all by myself. My cheeks started to feel wet, was I crying?! I hate crying, I always feel so week. I need to be strong for my fans and the people around me, I can't go soft now! "Mom! Can you make me a salad?" ...no answer? Oh right, I'm on my own. I trudged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, since I skipped breakfast I was starving! I opened my fridge and there was nothing. Really, did I really forget to buy food?! I had no car either so that means I would have to walk to the store. I'm so done with exercise! I grabbed my keys, phone, camera, sunglasses, wallet and shoved them all in my small backpack. Off to the store I guess. I had no idea where anything was, I could barely remember the street I lived on, how was I supposed to get around?! I looked at Zach's house, maybe I could asked him for directions? I now stand at his front door, god I hope this isn't a mistake. Knock knock knock. There was no answer, I stayed for about 30 seconds then turned around to leave. "Hey wait!" I heard him call out to me. "Oh sorry, I was going to the store to pick up food but I don't know where anything is and I thought that I could maybe ask you for directions?" He didn't say anything so I really hope he was thinking about it. "Yeah sure, I'll come with you, hold on." And once again he closed the door on my face. Did anyone teach him manners?

Zach's pov...
I closed the door and ran up the stairs. Before she knocked on the door me and Parker were recording a video. "Parker I gotta go." "what? We're in the middle of a vid!" "I know, I know I'm sorry but I gotta go." "Ok well I'll talk to you later." Parker ended the recording and I scrambled to the mirror. I want to make a good impression, I really want her as my friend! Ok I look fine. Just gotta grab my stuff. With my phone and keys in hand I rushed down stairs and swung open the door. She was sitting on the steps. She was doing something on her phone. "Ok I'm ready lets go!" She smiled at me and got up, and we started walking to the nearest store I knew.

Alisha's pov...
The walk was completely silent, all you could here was our footsteps. I decided to Brake the silence. "So um what do you do for a living?" He turned to me and smiled "I work on my computer, it keeps me pretty busy so I don't get out much. What about you?" He works on his computer? I wonder what he does? "Yeah I work on my computer too. It takes a lot out of my day to." I didn't feel like telling him that I did YouTube, whenever I tell people they tend to leave me. We got to the grocery store within 10 minutes. The store was practically empty, it was almost to empty. We parted out ways and I started to buy anything I thought I would need. My arms are going to be so sore when I get home. I pulled out my camera and looked around, no one was around me so I decided to vlog. "Hi everyone! I'm in the store and I'm buying a lot of stuff! Like holy crap, my arms are going to be torn off when I get home." I whispered as loud as I could. I don't need people thinking I talk to myself. "I'll see you in the next clip. Bye bye!" I quickly stopped recording and shoved my camera in my bag. Once I had two baskets full I went to find Zach. He was by the pop (soda) section. "Which one do you want? My treat to you." "Ummm doctor pepper please." He started to smile, I guess he likes doctor pepper? "I have a friend who is obsessed with doctor pepper." I didn't know you could be obsessed with pop, well I mean I'm obsessed with YouTube so I guess you can be addicted to anything. I went to the till and bought my stuff. I had two bags in on hand and three in the other. We walked out of the store and I was kinda hobbling along the sidewalk so Zach toke three of my bags. "Are you sure? I can carry those." "No no it's fine, I like helping."

Zach's pov...
We walked out of the store and Alisha was walking really funny. I almost laughed but decided I should take some bags. "Are you sure? I can carry those." Ha she can't carry all of those. She's quite skinny, it looks like her arms are going to snap off. "No no it's fine, I like helping." It was the truth, I like helping people. We got to my place and I handed her the bags. "Thanks for helping me Zach." It was weird to hear my name, I always get called Graser. "Yeah no prob, anytime." I walked into my house and felt tired, she bought so much stuff! I had indents in my arm where her bags were. I guess I gotta explain to Parker where I was. "Ahhhhhhhhh Parker! My man how are you!" "I'm good Graser, so what was up earlier?" The guys always tease me for really simple things so I won't say that that my neighbour is a girl. "My new neighbour came to my house for directions. And I said I would help so I needed to stop the recording." "Oh okay, so do you want to finish the recording?" "Yeah sure, let me get set up."

Alisha's pov...
As soon as I got into my house I ran into the kitchen and dropped the bags onto the kitchen counter. I pulled out out my camera and started to record. "So I finished buying food. Look at all of this stuff! It left indents into my poor noodle arms!" I showed off the groceries and the indents in my arm. "So I'll do a house tour when I get settled in. I know you guys want one so I will do one, just later. I'll see you in the next clip!" I stopped the video and started to load up the fridge. I bought so much food that it almost filled up my fridge. I looked at the pop Zach bought me, I'll save that for tomorrow. I headed to my room and flopped down on my bed, once again I heard Zach from my window. God this kid is so loud! I moved over to my window and peered into his room. I know it seems weird but I wanted to see what the inside of his house looked like. I saw Zach leaning back in his chair laughing like a lunatic. I rolled my eyes and closed the window. I don't think this window will ever be open.

A/N
I'm having a lot of fun writing this! This chapter was over 1100 words!!! So do you guys like longer chapters or shorter? Pease let me know. I think I will write and publish at least a chapter a day but no promises.