Chapter 2. Out for a run

Alisha's pov...
Beep beep beep. "Ugh agh" I absolutely hate waking up in the morning! Deciding I would skip breakfast and go for a run I slipped off my PJ's and slipped on some leggings and a baggy t-shirt. Tying my greasy hair into a messy bun I walked out of my room but making sure to grab my keys and phone. Getting on to twitter I tweeted out "I'm going for a run, wish me luck!" A lot of replies came in, some hate and some funny ones. My favourite one was "I pray for you mama Alisha!" I just love my subscribers! Exiting the house I locked the front door. I started out walking but paused in front of my neighbours house, I wonder if he or she will be my friend? I started to jog but then broke out into a full on run. I used to be on the track team, volleyball and track were my favourite sports, I lost interest in them when I started to get bullied but I will always love those sports. After about 10 minutes I started to pant and wheeze. Since I was near a park I decided to take a breather. "What no! I forgot my water!" I said that louder then I intended. A couple of parents looked my way and gave me dirty looks. I don't know why, god I just said I forgot my water. While I gained my breath I started to look around. It was a small park, a few swing sets and slides. Looking to my left I noticed a guy was looking at me, realizing what I was wearing I felt embarrassed. I usually don't care what people think about me but he was cute, no wait he was actually pretty hot. Ahhh stop looking at him. I got up and jogged away. I got to my house and unlocked the door. The first thing I did was tweet out "I finished my run. I'm exhausted and I saw this cute guy at the park. It's a good day!" A lot of people asked if I took any pictures, sadly I didn't. I suddenly remembered that I was really sweaty and gross so I went to go take a shower. When I finished my shower I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room. I quickly went to the closet and started to rummage around. I put on my black skinny jeans and a mint green tank top. It was summer here but it was a bit chilly today. I walked over to my window to open it, I heard my neighbours voice again. "Straub I saw the cutest girl at the park today," "did you talk to her?" "well no but I stared at her and she saw me looking at her and it was awkward." "Hahaha you just stared at her? Oh my god you just can't stare at people in the park." "I'm sorry but I just thought she was really pretty." I closed the window quickly, I don't like ease dropping, it's rude. Well at least I know my neighbour is a guy. I walked over to my computer and started to record a video. After 2 hours of editing I uploaded a video that I was really proud of. I had nothing to do so I decided it would be a good time to meet my neighbour. Knock knock. The door swung open and the guy from the park was there. I almost screamed. I took a deep breath in and said "hi I'm your new neighbour. My names Alisha." He looked really panicked, did I say something wrong? "Oh hi, my names Zachary but you can call my Zach." "Hi Zach, well I just wanted to greet you. Hope I didn't disturb you." "Uh yeah no I wasn't busy. Um could I get your uh your number please?" I was shocked, the cute guy from the park wants my number. I gave it to him and he said he would call me when he could. I hope we become good friends. "So good bye Zach." "Bye Ashley!" "Oh um no it's Alisha." His eyes widened, he looked embarrassed. I felt sorry for him. "Oh god I'm so sorry. Bye." And the door just closed. My face was inches from the door and he closed it on me, how rude. I went back to my house and opened all the windows, it was really hot and I didn't feel like putting the AC on. When I went to my room I heard my neighbour I mean Zach talking, I couldn't resist. Only for a minute. "Straub she's me neighbour. She came over today to introduce herself and we talked and then she said bye then I said bye Ashley but her name wasn't ashley it was Alisha and I looked so stupid then I closed the door in her face..." I couldn't really hear what this Straub guy was saying because it was mixed in with laughter but I could make out a couple of sentences. "You closed the door on her face? Hahahahaha! Oh god I think I'm dying!" "Shut up dude! I got her number but I'm afraid to call her cause I called her a different name and closed the door on her!" "Hahaha just go for it. Call her. Hahahah, I gotta go before I die of laughter." "Bye Straub." I closed the window again. I listened to a bit more then I should've. I really hope he calls me.

A/N
So that's chapter 2. I really hope you enjoyed. Wow almost 1000 words! That's crazy. Don't worry, in the next chapter there will be Zach's/Graser's pov