I glanced over my shoulder at what he was doing on his phone. "Who we texting?" I joked returning my attention back to the TV. "Your thot ass friend." I smacked my teeth. "Jace you better be playing." He laughed. "Yeah I'm fuckin' witchu that ain't my bitch, that's all Marco." I plucked him. "Watch your mouth! And speaking of Marco, you here perfect time you can ride with me to meet him, Cash told me to give him that Gucci bag."

"Uh no good. That's too much of a ride." I moved my arm making his head fall. "Please!" He smacked his teeth. "Why can't you go by yourself Shanny? Niggas is tired."

"Because! I don't like being around Marco." He sat up & gave me all his attention. "Why? What he did something to you?" I shook my head. "No he just.. He just creepy." He looked like he ain't believe me. "You sure?" I got up and went to change my clothes. "Yes I'm sure! If the nigga did something to me trust me you would know!" I threw on some black leggings, black socks and Yeezy foam runners, sweatshirt and ponytail on top. I added my YSL crossbody bag as well.

I don't care how I look, it's 7pm and I'm going to make a drop and bringing my ass back home. I dragged the book bag down the steps it was kind of heavy, Jace saw me coming down the steps and took the bag from me. "Why you ain't tell me come get it dummy? Let's go." I turned on the alarm as we walked out to the garage. Jace took out his keys. "No wait. Let's take my car. I don't want him to know you with me, I want you to just watch the way he looks at me and tell me I don't have a reason to he creeped out." He thought about it for a moment. "Ite come on."

We got into my black Range Rover and headed off. "All this over a look Shanny? He probably like you or sum! Or wanna fuck you like half the niggas on the south side want to" I mugged him as he burst out laughing. "No. I know when niggas looking at me like that, I know that look, the look you gave me last night before you walked off. It's not that kind of look It's a creepy look you'll see what I'm talking about." He laughed again.

"Woah Woah! Back up what you say Shanny?" I laughed too. "You heard me nigga, the 'I wanna fuck' look! How you was looking at me last night you not slick! I know I looked good! I always look good! You never give me no credit, always gotta be a hater" He still was sitting there like he was in disbelief that I caught his ass. "Shanny" I playfully mushed him. "What? Don't 'Shanny' me you got caught nigga!" I was dead.

"For one, I don't know why you sayin' I got caught like I was doing some slick shit or something, I know what I did! I was simply observing." I smacked my teeth. "Observing what?! How good I looked? I always look good."

"Naw observing how you was shakin' your ass on Ace! I seen you out there cuttin' up! Don't be callin' my phone cryin' bout that nigga next week either." He joked. I rolled my eyes. "I guess everybody saw that, please he could put a gun to my head & I wouldn't get back with him. I don't know how he got my number he keep's calling me!"

"He miss that Shanny love! Answer that nigga!" As soon as he said that my phone started ringing and he burst out laughing. "You gonna get that?" I shook my head. He snatched my phone out my lap. "Yo?! Who dis?" I pulled over and threw the car in park and tried to get the phone away from him. "Jace!!" He got out the car.

Oh my gosh.

"Oh this Ace? Yeah, wassup nigga!" I chased him around the car but it was no use. "Naw I ain't her nigga, she single as shit so you needa' get on that!" I looked at him in disbelief that he said that. "Jace I will fuck you up." I said loud enough so Ace hopefully heard me. "Ok you wanna play games do you?" I jumped back in the car and locked the doors.

I saw him hang the phone up. "Open the door or imma launch this motha' fucka!" I sat still. "You know I'll do it Shanny so you got six seconds." He started counting down and I know his mean ass would do it so gave up & opened the door. "What did he say?" I pulled off to meet Marco. "Oh he want your egg head ass back." He was dying laughing.

Sunny

"Come on get up we going out!" Coolie sat beside me on the bed fully dressed and smacked my butt. "Ouch! Why would you do that!" I rolled my eyes. "Cause I just went to get us something to eat and I told you better be up by the time I get back!" He snatched the cover off of me, exposing my ass naked body. "Get your ass up." He walked out the room and went downstairs. I got up and stretched and went to the shower.

After my shower I had to pick something to wear. "Baby!" I stood in my towel in my walk in closet looking around. "Yo?" He came in eating. "How it feel outside?"
"Like 60." Just what I thought. I picked out a purple Palm Angels track suit, matching purse and white Air Force ones. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my jewelry. "Sunny you ready?" Coolie called from downstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror again and sprayed some perfume, I grabbed my purse before I went downstairs.

"Ooh what you get me?" I saw the iHop bags on the table. "Not a damn thing." He moved the bags out my reach. I laughed.

After we ate we went to the mall and shopped and ended the night at top golf.

After he kicked my ass multiple times and countless rounds of drinks and food later, I finally gave up. "You done shawty? You know I hate spanking you like this." We both laughed. I nodded. "I'm done. Did we miss the movie?"

"Probably, but I got something for you." He pulled out a small Zales box and opened it, it was a beautiful diamond necklace with my birthstone in it. I couldn't even say anything. "You didn't!" He smiled. "Anything for you baby." He put the necklace on me. It didn't even feel right having something so expensive on. All I could do is smile. "Thank you baby! I love it!" We hugged and kissed. Right in the middle of our booth, people was watching but I don't give a fuck. He was squeezing my butt and I ran my hands threw his hair. "Sunny you causin' a scene." He said in a nasty tone. "I don't care. Let's go home. Fuck that movie I got something for you." He looked at me and laughed. "Shit, excuse me! Can I get the check?" He stopped the waiter.

Jace

"Hello? Is this Mr. Davis?" That caught me off guard. "Yeah, Who dis?" I passed the blunt to my dawg C-Note. "This is Gloria Adams From the U.S Army health department, this is about your brother are you able to talk? It's urgent."