Chapter 34

Dipper's POV

I felt so much happier that I told Bree everything! I was so much happier now that she knew, and now she is my girlfriend! She was gone longer than usual for training, but I wasn't concerned, I mean, we were together now.

When she returned she smiled at me and I smiled back. Carson though, wouldn't look at me at all. He was looking at Bree.

I wasn't concerned though. We were boyfriend, girlfriend.

I wasn't concerned...

Bree's POV

I took Carson up stairs, because the twins weren't up there at the moment. I closed the door and faced him.

"Carson. I'm sorry you have to act so awkward around Dipper now-"

"It's fine." His eyes were bright and on me.

I smiled again.

"Do you know how happy I am?" He asked.

I walked a step closer. "Very happy?" I asked knowingly.

"Mhm." He pulled me in and kissed me again. I smiled and held onto him. I wish it wasn't so complicated. Why did Dipper have to ask me just then, this day. It was the worst timing ever. I pulled him closer and kissed him back and I could feel his smile.

I drew back quickly as I heard footsteps. I about shot to the roof. I hadn't realized I began hovering when I kissed him. I hadn't used demon powers in a while and I quickly half ran, half floated over to the bathroom so who ever was coming up didn't see us together. I looked in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed and my beanie must have fallen off when he ran his hands through my hair. I quickly fixed my hair and desperately tried to make the blush disappear, but it didn't work. I gave up on the task and came out.

Mabel had come up and was talking to Carson. I saw My beanie lying on the floor and I grabbed it quickly in confusion for why she was talking to him.

"-and I know you could be what ever age, and I know the Dream Scape must have left you scared for life. Buuuuuut, I can find you a girl!"

I stiffened up. Shut up Mabel!!!

Carson saw me and his eyes silently begged: Help me!

I shrugged and walked up. "Mabel, what are you doing?"

Mabel was smiling brightly. "Weellll, since you and Dipper are dating, I'm gonna find Car here a new girl!"

"Car?"

"Car!" She sounded so excited.

I bit my lip. "Um, that won't be necessary, he doesn't want 'a new girl.'" I said pointedly.

Mabel looked confused. "Ah, oh..."

"Yeah..." I waited in silence awkwardly.

Carson patted Mabel's shoulder in a surprisingly kind gesture. "Yeah, sorry Mabel."

Mabel sighed. "Ok, I guess...I'll go back down...or something." She got up and left the room.

"Sorry about that." I whispered.

"It's fine."

"We have to be more careful, Carson." I explained.

"Training, that could be our excuse..." He suggested.

I smiled brightly. "That's perfect."

I was having trouble writing this chapter, so it's kinda meh