Chapter 13

Bill's POV

It had been an entire day since Bree was gone. It was the most terrifying feeling I had ever felt.

"BREE!" I cried out. She could be anywhere! ANYWHERE! I had flown all around Gravity Falls looking for her, but she was no where to be seen. I thought I'd look at Pine Tree and Shooting Star's house and check, so I did, but I didn't do it thoroughly. I had looked through a couple windows and that was it, I always told Bree to stay away from them, so they were the last humans she'd go to. I flew through the forest, feeling the fear build up in my chest.

There was no way I could trace Bree since she was too young, I would have to wait practically a hundred years to do that! Of course, a hundred years is shorter to me than to you, but with my daughter missing, it seemed to drag on.

"Bree! Please come out!" I screamed. The forest remained silent. I couldn't believe I had lost her! I decided to look back at the lake. Maybe she was there, she had hinted it twice, maybe she was hinting that she wanted to go there. I flew back down there. Bree was gone! I couldn't believe she was missing after all I had done to keep her safe. She had somehow manage to slip right through my fingers...

(Sorry for the shortest chapter ever :( :| )