"Whew, that was close." Akito said.

Lexi and Estelle got together and used their energy bursts to make the rock monsters fall over the edge. One by one, the monsters crumbled into pieces once they landed.

"Nice blastin', girls!" Ace smiled to them.

"Time to shut that crystal down!" Akito called and they all rushed inside of Dr. Dare's lair as it glowed more inside.

"Wow, Estelle, I thought that Akito was the one that had all of the Loonatics' powers along with his Hercules strength." Vincent said.

"I recently found out about these," Estelle said to Vincent. "Until you and Felicity came back, Lexi's been training me."

Duck teleported over to the gem and looked to it. "So, how do we reverse this thing?"

"I am guessing a quantum amplifying electro charges need magnetic radiation." Felicity guessed.

Ace tried to figure out what she said, it was more confusing than her gratuitous French.

"Don't worry, I'll get it together, she means a light." Tech felt the same way Felicity felt about the crystal's powers.

"I believe I buried you all down below." Dr. Dare glared at the Loonatics once he saw them trespassing in his lair.

"Don't you know that down is the new up?" Vincent asked.

"We would've called first, but you were unlisted." Ace commented.

"Now we are going to stop your insidious plans stone cold." Felicity growled.

Dr. Dare merely laughed at them. "Oh, this is my domain, children... But there's no reason to take your values for part of my rock group." he then waved his hand over colorful crystals.

This made the jade serpent crystal glow and zap the Loonatics to freeze them and form around them.

"What do you think you're doing!" Akito huffed.

"You all will become my own personal statues," Dare sneered. "A commemorative to what once was, but will become none."

Felicity was able to escape from being petrified, her eyes flashed green to Dr. Dare yet again.

"Ace, if we don't shut that machine down now, the entire planet's gonna be--" Tech was about to warn, but his mouth was sealed shut then.

Ace and Akito both turned their heads towards a part of the ceiling and used their heat laser beam eyes and it bounced off the ceiling and finally hit the jade serpent crystal.

"Nooo!" Dr. Dare called, then ran off. "You'll never catch me!"

"That was too easy..." Felicity scoffed slightly.

Ace gave Lexi a boost and she set to send Dr. Dare back under the rock where he came from as she started to fight the man. Dr. Dare yelled as he fell off his throne ground and landed where the others were for them to fight him now.

"Surrender, Doc." Akito demanded, quoting his favorite Loonatics member and his ancestor.

Ace took out his sword and started to fight against Dr. Dare with his own scepter. Dr. Dare fell on the ground, but he wasn't going to let that stop him to beat the Loonatics for his own selfish deeds. The jade serpent crystal glowed and charged up his scepter so he could continue to fight Ace and turn him and the others into stone for good.

"Heheh, what a stiff." Akito chuckled.

Ace dodged the jade blasts, which rocketed to the ceiling and he ducked, taking Akito out of the way and it had zapped Dr. Dare, defeating him instantly. Their mission was now complete.

"Okay, we got the crystal, do you think we can reverse it?" Estelle asked the coyote.

"Yes, I can reserve it." Tech replied before working magic with the gems.

The gems all glowed, even the jade serpent crystal and the whole room glowed, making more shaking, but in a more pleasant way this time than those pesky earthquakes. Acmetropolis was now being placed back onto the surface and higher ground.

"Yes, it worked!" Estelle cheered.

"Ace, that sword is so cool, I wish I could have one just like it and Rev, can you teach me of how to fly?" Akito asked.

"Well, if you think you're up for it," Rev smiled to him. "Teachin' someone to fly who doesn't have wings isn't as easy as it sounds."

"I'm a fast learner..." Akito assured him, smiling in advanced thanks back to him.

"But for now, let's get back home, overground." Ace smiled once everything was all back to normal.

"Can we still have that Chinese food?" Estelle asked. "I'm starving!"

"Yeah and it's on me." Duck said.