"He talks about you a lot. When mommy makes lasagna he says how much its your favorite"

"Oh yeah I love lasagne"

She giggled "And he sometimes tells my mom how much he wants you guys to be married and have LOTS of kids"

I looked at her and gasped "Really?"

She nodded fast "Do you want kids?"

"Honestly no. Their cute to watch after and what not but .... it's a lot of work and I need time for my career not a baby"

"Kay says he wants kids"

"That's big shoes to fill"

"But he says with someone he loves allot"

I smiled. A few minutes passed and the game began to start. Kayden looked so cute out there. I just couldn't help but smile as he played. He was making 3 pointers and jump shots..

"My brother is the best player!" she squealed as she watched

"He is" I agreed in unison

The other was dribbled the ball and started to shoot but Kayden knocked it front him and ran down the court and dunked it. I smiled and clapped. When he looked up I gave him the thumbs up and he laughed.

"GO KAY GO KAY!!!!!" Kalani screamed as her brother ran down the court. He was really playing good today.

By the 4th round they were tied with 46. This is the last round and I really want them to win. Although the other players are also good I really want Kayden to be the one to lead them to victory.

It was kinda back and forth with the ball. One team had it the other would steal it. I'm anxious as to who's gonna win but I have a feeling it's gonna be us.

One of the players from the other team threw the ball and it twirled around the rim but then fell out. I tapped my food and gazed at everything in front of me. Another player from their team retrieved it and threw it and it went in. Now 46 to 47 , them ahead by one point. There was only 8 seconds in the game and Kayden looked really tired and he was out of breath.

"COME ON KAY YOU CAN DO IT" Kalani shouted again

Kayden looked up and smiled. Kayden dribbled the ball and someone was in front blocking. 3 more seconds. With one swift motion Kayden acted as if he was going a different but backed up quick and shot a 3 pointer. And timer was over . WE WON ! 46 to 49

Everyone in the crowd cheered and was really happy. Kalani couldn't even stop smiling , she was so happy. I grabbed her hand and we walked down to were he was.

Kalani ran ahead and jumped in his arms. They were hugging tight and it was just so cute. When he let her go he wrapped his arms around my waist and I around his neck. We hugged for a good 7 seconds then pulled away.

"Congratulations. You did really good"

He grabbed his Gatorade and tried catching his breath "Thank you"

"Kay you was running fast"

He pulled away from drinking his Gatorade "That's why I'm out of breath and feeling like shit right now"

She giggled .

"Your ready to go home?" I asked him

"Fuck yeah. Here" he handed me the keys "Yall get in the car and I'm gonna get my stuff"

"okay" I grabbed Kalani's hand and we left.

I opened the door for her and she got in. Kalani was so cute. I swear I love her. I got in the driver's seat cause imma drive. He played that hard game of basketball and he's probably aching so I'm not gonna let him hurt more.