Chapter 11 - Behind those Blue Eyes

CHAPTER 11

Behind those blue eyes

I was at the school gym standing in the center and rehearsing my song for the finals. Luckily no one has to use it so I’m free to do whatever I want. I felt hands wrapped around my waist.

“Hi babe! You sound great!” he said and pecked my cheeks.

“Niall stop it! Someone might see us!” I pulled away from him but he walked over me and placed his hands around my waist again. He pulled me closer. His forehead resting against mine. My hands on his chest

“If you could only saw what I can see, you’ll understand why I want you so desperately. I’m looking at you and I can’t believe you don’t know oh oh. You don’t know you’re beautiful.” he sang some lines from one of their song and it really made me smile. He always sings me songs whenever we held each other like that. I got no better way to reply so I just gave him a warm smile. He slowly pushed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync and it took few seconds for us to pull away. There were butterflies now on my stomach. Shivers run up to my spines. Pounding heart. I gotta say it felt good. It’s been 2 weeks since we became a couple.

*FLASHBACK*

*Acquaintance party*

I wore a

“You look beautiful.” Niall said as he grabbed my hand.

“Thank you Mr. Horan. You don’t look bad yourself.” I smiled and take back my hand.

“Oh! There’s Zayn and Louis!” Liam points out behind me. I turned my head over my shoulder so I could see them.

“Hey guys!” Louis greeted. They all look dashing but with Zayn, he’s so freakin’ hot! I can’t believe what I’m seeing. He doesn’t look like a human at all. I don’t know what he is but he’s so perf! I turned my head back just before they got to our table.

“You look gorgeous Hun!” Louis gave me a hug.

“Not bad yourself darling!” I smirked.

“Thanks! I get that a lot!” he winked “So where’s Allie?”

“We don’t know, she was with Harry a while ago.” Liam responded. Niall keep on poking my cheeks, instead of being annoyed I just giggled.

“AND LET’S GIVE IT UP FOR ONE DIRECTION.” the boys stood up and everyone in the hall was clapping and some are yelling.

“Where the fuck is Harry?” Zayn groaned. He didn’t even notice that I’m there. No Hi. No Hello. I tried to look good tonight to impress him but he didn’t even give a fuck to say I look stunning or I look like a curtain. Now, he’s getting under my skin. I hate him.

“I’m here!” Harry yelled making his way from the crowd. I saw Allie approaching our table.

“Where did you go?” I asked her like a mother asking her child who sneaked out in the middle of the night.

“We just had a walk outside. You know…” She was avoiding my look so I cut off

“Ok. Save it!” I chuckled. The music starts playing so we turn our attention to the boys. Our table is just right in front of the stage giving us a pretty nice view of it.

“I just wanted to dedicate this song for a very special girl to me. She’s in this hall tonight. She looks so lovely.” Niall said over the microphone. I felt heat on my cheeks. Allie was smirking and poked me with her elbows. I felt everyone glaring at me so I just bowed my head and cuss under my breath.